CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 06, 2005, 01:18 PM
Veteran

Default Cant send files since connecting from a wireless router

sponsored links

Got a wireless router yesterday, got it all set up and working except i noticed that whenever I try to send files to people through applications such as MSN messenger or Mirc it doesnt send them and it always used to before. However if I connect to with FTP program and transfer tings to my web site they seem to send to there fine. I guess it has something to do with the router connected from the cable modem...do I have to do something to sort this out?
Its a D-Link DI-784 router
Old Sep 10, 2005, 06:53 PM

I would guess it has more to do with your firewall settings than your wireless router. Check the firewall settings again.