CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 03, 2005, 10:27 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

sponsored links

Then you thought wrong, again.

Stop talking sh!t will you, I've yet to see you post one decent thread where you weren't trying to show off.

What attributes you have to show off is still a mystery to me.
Old Dec 04, 2005, 10:48 AM

Ignore his comments as I do Gregoriev. He's a young loser that has nothing better to do than to post all day and attempt to prove his superior intelligence. (In his mind only lol). He thrives on putting people down to make himself look good. I'm sure he has no friends at all and this is his life lol.

As far as your dream computer goes, go to newegg.com and have some fun with what they call a wish list.

Oh, and Insomniac, compressed air in an open environment is safer than a vacuum. Happy now?

I'm sure you will never admit to being wrong about the heat issue.

Last edited by gamehunter; Dec 04, 2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old Dec 04, 2005, 02:28 PM

You Also might want to check out some of the workstations from Penguin Computing.

***********.penguincomputing.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=59&Itemid=100&task =view

Some of their Tempest ones look pretty slick :P
Old Dec 04, 2005, 02:34 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

LameHunter, you are nothing more than a thief who is using a pirated version of Windows.

As far as "go to newegg", how does that answer the post, or is that a token entry to try to make it look like you are helping?

What an idiot!
Old Dec 04, 2005, 03:38 PM

Insomnihack was actually wrong about something and can't admit it LOL!!!!!!! (heat issue in another thread).
What an idiot. See, now you have me resorting to name calling just like you lol.

You're a cry baby and a loser with no friends lol!!!!!!!!!!

As far as newegg goes, let the poster go there and check out something like this.

***********.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150119
Old Dec 04, 2005, 03:44 PM

Thank you sonicboom and gamehunter, you two are far more mature than insomniac, and posted very useful links.

A theif for using pirated windows??? please...grow up child.

You are not 1337 until you have ripped off just about every single useful program on your computer, modded your xbox to the point it plays hombrew games (like doom 1 and duke nukem 3d) and you play any title you want for xbox while owning the only title worth paying money for: halo 2. on top of that, all the dreamcast games you own must be burned copies from the internet, and lastly you must have an emulator for every console up to the N64 and PS1 on your xbox with no less then 50 games for the modern consoles and numbers in the hundreds for the latter snes type consoles.

And of course, dont forget never having bought a CD in your life, placing no real monetery value on CDs, unless of course you like the band in which case you will purchase their music AFTER having samples their full songs using p2p networks.

And lastly, you have full length dvd quality movies for dvds you dont own on your xbox, along with any show you watch on TV. Dont forget movies that came out 2 days ago are also on there. though the quality is inherently less, you pat yourself on the back for never having paid money to watch doom...that movie was just bad...15 minutes of FPS was awesome though.

And the 1337 master does all these things using firefox, on a computer running without even one known peice of spyware runing on it. and a computer that hs never gotten a fatal virus EVER.

Somebody who is 1337 has all that stuff, and only little kids who shouldnt even be on the internet would take a cheap shot like that.

Have fun watching doom, hope that ten bucks was worth it.

EDIT:
OMG, I had no idea video cards had even gotten that powerful!!! Thank!
I have to add this to my wishlist!

Last edited by gregoriev; Dec 04, 2005 at 03:46 PM.