CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 04, 2005, 04:55 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

sponsored links

Gee, that was worth waiting for, how long did that take you?

As I said, anything is better than a lowly thief and back-stabbing coward. (I still remember that post with AcidBrain)

If you actually regularly helped people, I would have some respect for you, but coming here once every six months to preach and steal earns you nothing, which you richly deserve.
Old Dec 04, 2005, 05:46 PM

Preach?????????? Oh yeah, you do nothing of that
Old Dec 04, 2005, 05:47 PM

Wow...I might as well let you two go at it here.

Insomniac is *****ing about how Gamehunter ripped of windows and uses it...meanwhile I posted just about everything under the sun I have done, which inclues ripping off alot more than just lousy windows.

and yea, I ripped windows xp professional off too. along with server 2003.

I own only one xbox game: Halo 2, and yet I play them all. I have not gone to the theaters in three years, yet I see every blockbuster the day it comes out AND have it on dvd when that comes out. I Have over thirty good dreamcast games I didnt pay for or physically steal. I also own NO music CDs because I download those too.

and your *****ing about windows being pirated form GameHunter!?
come on...seriously now.

@GameHunter: I commend you for downloading windows and installing it, which is infinatly awesome. your buying a legal copy, however, is not.

Take my word for it: Running software that you dont own on your computer always makes it faster. just like how stolen candy just tastes sweeter ya know?

One last thing though gamehunter, were you using sarcasm in your post or do you actually admire what I have told you about in my post? And yes, I did do all of those things. crazy what 1337 people do with their time no?
Old Dec 04, 2005, 05:57 PM

quote by gregoriev: One last thing though gamehunter, were you using sarcasm in your post or do you actually admire what I have told you about in my post? And yes, I did do all of those things. crazy what 1337 people do with their time no

No sarcasm here. You described an abundance of the population. At least some people don't pretend to be above others. I would be willing to bet if we scanned lickingsomebodys sack's computer, he would be loaded with, how should I say??, Hmmmm? Not legally purchased software

Last edited by gamehunter; Dec 04, 2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old Dec 04, 2005, 11:00 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

Don't assume that just because you are both thieves, that others also are.

Try as you might, you cannot justify stealing, just because it's software doesn't make it right.

People put hard work into software and deserve and expect to be paid, not ripped off.

I'm glad to see you both agree that you are thieves, just don't try to glamorise it.

You are both no better than common criminals.

However, LamePunter is also a back-stabbing coward along with his buddy AcidBrain, who signs in under another name just to attack someone.

It doesn't get much lower than that, so say what you like about me, I'll always be ahead of you.
Old Dec 05, 2005, 12:47 PM

YAWN....insomniac...are you still trying to tell yourself " hey, im better than everyone else on cd-rom guide which makes me hard".

Listen, everyone on here and a few other forums know what a complete little **** stirring idiot you are.

The jokes on you, i see it and so do a load of other people. Do us all a favour and stop being a *****.#

PS i hate you.

Love Stepp