CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 17, 2002, 01:01 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

Hey ya'll.

I miss the Dreamcast downloading days. I've moved on to xbox and ps2 also, but I don't do it with the same excitement as I did with the Dreamcast. I still have my DC, and all 200something northamerican games. But i'm more into getting the originals now, hehe, finally supportin the industry.
Old Nov 18, 2002, 11:39 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by TreFacTor [/i]
[B]

hey Popup, they're bringin your name sake back to retail.

rotflmfao

good to see ya my freind. hit the newsgroups for the ps2 goodies.
[/B]
Yeah, saw it advertised on TV the other day Might have to get one, haven't seen Popup Pirate for years.

Haven't got a single backup for me PS2 just a steadily growing collection of orginals.
Old Nov 21, 2002, 05:40 AM

Default I can absolutely not believe this is active

I can't believe this name is still active...totally unreal. HUGGGGGGEEEE props to this board for holding it for soooooooooooooo long. 08-30-2000 was the reg date on this handle. I thought this was my account with the name BelieveInTheSun but i guess not....which i used to be known as BelieveInTheSUn here or BITS. Last time i posted under BelieveInRa was in 9/2000. My total post's in the my profile says 3 (0.00 per day) :-P Again HUGE prop's to the board for keeping it in the database.

Anyhow i don't miss it...this is the first time i have been to this forum in over a year and not suprised at all to see a thread like this. If i miss anything it is the personalities of the memebers that i used to see here posting about how to get this or that game from where. Aswell as the day in day out contact's from the Dreamcast file sharing group like contact's with AllstarDC, Chip, Roaddogg, etc...

I can say i miss staying in contact with them...but not downloading DC games. I havent downloaded a DC game since early 2001 so i have forgotten about it all but when i look in the closet and see dusty old case's with DC game's in them. I do see some name's here i recongize like TreFactor and the3jams but beside's that not anyone else (unless QWERTY post's on another board i visit)

One day these dreamcast game's will be worth absolutely nothing. Heck i talk to little kids who never even heard of it and it's only been discontinued for a year or so.

The biggest puzzle is wy this forum is still open. It seem's to me all this is "old hat" and should be forgotten about just like the atari.

Anyways, hello from BelieveInTheSun...i'll see you all again on the boars one day.
Old Nov 24, 2002, 02:22 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by TreFacTor [/i]
[B]

ahh, it would take a DC scene vet to catch that one. hehe how's things Dc? [/B]
i have been busy with pc games and homework , college is very different from high school, but i still can't give up games. what about u? u miss being a mod?
Old Nov 25, 2002, 05:49 PM
Veteran

Ahh, popup pirate, I remember your weekly drinks in the General Chat Folder.
I remember you too Trefactor.

Fun times.
Old Nov 25, 2002, 07:41 PM

I love my DC but i decided to move on a few months ago. PS2 forever!