CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 28, 2005, 04:35 AM

Unhappy Chip doesn't work :(

sponsored links

Hey,now my xbox has been modded for around 7-8 months now and until now i have had no problems...Now i dont know which chip i have all i know is to make it work i would have to hold down the power button for a couple seconds and evox would come up. The other day i went to play a copied version of Fifa Street, and the chip doesn't turn on. (I know this because the X at the startup screen usually goes orange). So i ask you guys to help me pleaase!
Thanks in advance
Old Jan 19, 2006, 09:36 AM

Sounds like an aladdin chip to me. Did you recently knock into the xbox or drop it. Maybe the D0 wire has came loose.

Does it still boot to the normal microsoft dashboard?
Old Feb 27, 2006, 04:16 AM

Default aladin chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbs1291
Hey,now my xbox has been modded for around 7-8 months now and until now i have had no problems...Now i dont know which chip i have all i know is to make it work i would have to hold down the power button for a couple seconds and evox would come up. The other day i went to play a copied version of Fifa Street, and the chip doesn't turn on. (I know this because the X at the startup screen usually goes orange). So i ask you guys to help me pleaase!
Thanks in advance
you may want to contact the PERSON who INSTALED IT ??