CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:31 AM
Banned

Default Aim Password recovery

sponsored links

Does anyone know how to recover you password on a mac for aim... i dont remember what the email was for the screen name. is there any free programs to recover them .. thanks
Old Jan 12, 2006, 01:24 PM

do you have your password saved?
if not you can go to www.aim.com and theres a forgot password tool and it will send your password to the email registered with that aim screen name
Old Jan 12, 2006, 09:26 PM
Banned

i dont remember what email i used and i was wondering i see a ton of programs for windows. wondering if there was any for mac comps
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:29 AM

Cool

i think you are out of luck... but if you go on a screen name and look up all ur e mail addresses using find a buddy wizard u can find out which e mail u registered it to
Old Jan 13, 2006, 09:29 PM

sounds like your asking us for something where you can put in a screen name and get a password in return. A Brute Forcer is what it sounds like, which are illegal.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytoShoes
sounds like your asking us for something where you can put in a screen name and get a password in return. A Brute Forcer is what it sounds like, which are illegal.

no not really theres programs that will scan ur comp for ur pw's ifu lost them a recovery program i see them for windows all the time. i just cant find one for mac