CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 17, 2006, 05:03 PM

Default Chicago Area ModChip Installer / Premod Seller - Free Shipping - Cheapest Prices

sponsored links

Hello everyone, Im starting this thread so that I can post all the current things I have for sale. I also do mod install for any console. WIll be PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP I do it all. My website that is still in progess is www.chicagomodz.net

I currently Have DUO 2 SE's for PS2 in stock
and Duox 2 Se's for the xbox

I also have Matrix Infinity GREEN dot for those slim Ps2's.
You can either ship the console to me or drop by and have it done while you wait. I gurantee my service and if I brake anything, I will replace the whole system. I also dont charge return shipping or for that matter, I dont charge for any shipping. My prices are what they are and it all includes shipping.

From premodded systems, I currently have the following.

1 x Modded PS2 v6 w/ Duo 2 SE and new Laser + 1 Controller and all hook up cables. The ps2 is in mint condition and plays all backups without any issues and boot rate is 100% PRICE: $180 shipped anywhere in the WORLD

1 x Modded PS2 76 w/ Duo 2 SE and new Laser + 1 Controller and all hook up cables. The ps2 is in mint condition and plays all backups without any issues and boot rate is 100% PRICE: $185 shipped anywhere in the WORLD

1 x Brand New Modded PS2 slim (version 14) w/ Matrix Infinity + 1 Controller and all hook up cables that are still wrapped. Launches backups without a snitch. PRICE: $230 shipped anywhere in the WORLD

1 x Brand New modded XBOX 1.6 w/ DUOX 2 SE, X2 bios loaded + EVOX. XBOX Media Center, Avalaunch + all other tools and emulators + 1 Controller and all hook up cables. PRICE: $170 shipped anywhere in the WORLD

I also have various XBOX parts, Rebuild boards, NEo FIx's for the slim v12, etc.
Please visit the following link to read up all my threads. I will also ask all previous constumers to also post a Heatware feedback, so that will come soon. Thanks again and please visit this thread for new updated info / bundles.

References @ ********forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=305145
Old Jan 17, 2006, 11:09 PM

Where in chicago are you based? I'm in Lincoln Park and considering upgrading my PS2 from that stupid swap disc to an actual chip.
Old Jan 18, 2006, 09:26 AM

will you be having DMS modchips for ps2 soon?
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qarlwithaq
Where in chicago are you based? I'm in Lincoln Park and considering upgrading my PS2 from that stupid swap disc to an actual chip.
Im located new Addison / Austin. My number is 773-370-2358

Karl.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype06
will you be having DMS modchips for ps2 soon?
I currently have one DMS4 EZI PRO that can be soldered in.

Karl.
Old Mar 04, 2006, 12:17 AM

what's your exact address?