CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 07, 2006, 06:00 PM

Default Burning .MDF files to play on a Dreamcast Question

sponsored links

I have a Dreamcast game in the form of a .MDF and >MDS file on my computer. The MDF file is over 721 MB. I was wondering how I would be able to burn this onto a disc that would play on Dreamcast. It is the full version of the game.

Also, I have a Dreamcast game in the form of a .CDI file that is over 740 MB. I was wondering if there would be a way to burn this onto a CD to play on Dreamcast.

Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 03:05 PM

zup boomerang kid yes there is a way with your mds/mdf file you need alcohol 120% it's a pretty cool burning prog. and cdi alcohol can do it I user discjuggler for that but either one works. Since your files are over 700 mb you need to overburn them look in the progs option menu for this. It lets you put a file thats a little too big for a cd on a cd. guud luuk! ask if need more help.