CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 06, 2006, 09:05 PM

sponsored links

Ok, ok, well, the "bzzzz" stopped, sled arm back in position, laser is running again (I think?). I had a friend who modifies PS2 to help fix my PS2 (he is experienced, so no worries here). However, he sees nothing wrong with the mod chip (not burned or anything). Then it is probably the laser. I have yet to adjust the lens angle a bit each time for testing purposes, so maybe I will work on that, test each angle, and see which angle can read discs properly. If the problem still remains unresolved, I might as well take it to a place where I can replace the lens, or maybe leave it like that : P.

Hopefully, one of the angles will work and the PS2 will change back to normal, hopefully...

- Orion
Old May 07, 2006, 05:45 AM

Orion Hui. I have an "e-book" on how to fix your playstation, its a pdf file,It's a bad idea to post e-mail add' on sites so all I can say is that if you have shareware or the like I would search for one there. The heading is usually "E books" or "how to fix ps2" Apart from that you will be able to purchace one on E_BAY for £1.00 Hope this helps.