CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11, 2006, 06:09 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

does It Do It In Safe Mode?
Old Jun 11, 2006, 08:13 PM

If the posters original post is correct, and the computer has the lines etc. on the boot up, then they most definitely have them in safe mode.

Ohh, yeah,.. Hey modo, stop kissing Insomniac's @ss It's making you look like a biatch

Last edited by gamehunter; Jun 11, 2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 08:26 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

Wanting an answer to something doesn't make it arse licking.

Anyway, look whos talking.

At least he doesn't back stab people for no reason......

And he actually tries to help people, something you know nothing about.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 08:30 PM

Come on Insomniac, lol, thought we were past this. You already have achieved a certain amount of respect from me because of your knowledge. I read pretty much all your posts. Do you really need an arse kissing yes man like modo to reinsure you????

Relax man and get back to the subject.
Or should I type in extreme caps to get attention like modo lol.

Last edited by gamehunter; Jun 11, 2006 at 08:33 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2006, 06:16 AM
Veteran

We all post according to our mood at any given moment. Generally I don`t post if I`m feeling low or pi$$ed off as I know it will make me look a pratt, but sometimes I lapse and make a tit of myself. It happens to us all now and then , but some more than others. Inspite of my respect for Inso I fear he lets his childish inner take over far too often. Sometimes I join in just to try and calm things down, but sometimes it`s just a bit of fun.
I was with the Original CD-ROM Guide when it was a heaving e-Metropolis. Now it`s less than a shadow of its former self and I drop in just to relive old memories. But it is becoming more drab as time goes on and I can see me removing "The Guide" from my favourites list before too long.
Sad, innit.
--
Finally, I don`t lick anyone`s ar$e, never have never will, tho I`ve whupped a few! Everyone is oh, so brave sitting at a keyboard, but I`m afraid it counts for nothing with me. You want to call me an ar$e-licker that`s fine, just don`t complain if the tables are turned. And if you are going to use the English language to insult people, please use it correctly: [QUOTE][B]Do you really need an arse kissing yes man like modo to reinsure you???? [/B] [QUOTE] I don`t sell Insurance so I assume you mean "reassure". get it right.

And anyway - I thought that about the lines on boot up but it was more fun to pi$$ about with big fonts

Last edited by modo; Jun 12, 2006 at 06:21 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2006, 12:13 PM
Veteran

yes, it does it in safe mode as well. Im pretty sure the cooler had nothing to do with it considering i've used the cooler for almost the whole time that ive had the card for.
Closed Thread