CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 24, 2007, 10:44 AM

Default Wondershare not wonderful

sponsored links

I used wondershare to build a flash presentation and everything was great until I added sound. i tried all media types, each crashed. I had fun making the show, but gave up sound, until i find some other slide show software to start over. Chalk it up to education.

I recommended wondershare dvd builder to a friend, and he agreed that he liked all the transitions and it seemed easy, but as soon as he added sound, it crashed. He managed to work it out with smaller sound files, and then opened the file to work on it, and BAM... it's all blank. He opened the back up which worked once, then also went blank. 4 hours of work, gone. Enough education.

I have to recommend you stay away from wondershare until they get the glitches worked out.
Old Dec 26, 2007, 09:55 PM

I also have some good expierence on DVD Photo Slideshow
Old Jan 02, 2008, 07:42 PM

too old post! but i also purchased DVD Photo Slideshow. I have to say it is the easiest slideshow software I have found. The program provides almost all kinds of features to make my pictures look amazing. I just love it!