CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:33 AM

Default Can I restore a softmodded xbox hard drive with my hard modded xbox?

sponsored links

I'm trying to restore a softmodded xbox hard drive withy my hard modded xbox.

I know that I need to unlock the s/modded hard drive first before it can been seen in my hard modded xbox.

Is there an easy way to unlock it, one last falt when the hdd is in the s/modded xbox it boots to xbox live and thats it won't do anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
Old Jul 31, 2006, 11:37 PM
Veteran

putting the hard drive into your chipped box you may be able to restore the c drive to retail, and install it back into the softmoded xbox. sounds like the used the ndure with krayzies extras, and did something wrong (although it is really fool proof).

have you tried ftping into the box once it's at the live dashboard? you may be able to restore the c through ftp.

worse case scenario, you can recover it with a chip.
take your chip out, insert it into the softmoded box, restore, reinsert the chip back into yours.
Old Aug 14, 2006, 11:04 PM

well and easer painless way what dash do you have and i might be able to tell you how to remove it