CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 01, 2007, 10:27 PM

sponsored links

Try Cucusoft MPEG/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter. You can find the guide and faq of product here ***********.qweas.com/download/video_dvd/video_converters/cucusoft_mpeg_avi_to_dvd_vcd_svcd_converter_pro_gu ide.htm
Old Mar 19, 2007, 11:17 AM

Adobe Premiere

Old Mar 27, 2007, 10:33 AM

Thumbs up Your in LUCK

Hey everyone, This program will solve your problem, and its FREE !!!

ok I spent over a week trying to burn all of my video files from avi, to flv, just all formats, I have a ton of videos on my computer, I went to this site and used this program but the steps where hard to understand so I redid them I do copy writting for a living ... so here is the link to the best FREE Program to help thos that are having the hardest time like I did !!!

let me know how it goes ***********.pcvideorepair.com/burndvd
Old Jul 17, 2007, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaxel
Hi there...!!!

Haven't been here for so long that I have lost some skills... I have some movies on avi format. I know that I'm able to play it on DIVX player. But my intention is to put them on a disc and be able to play it on a DVD player. I know is a piece of cake.... but I have no clue what so ever how to do it. I have Nero, DVD Ripper and some other software, but still can not make one totally functional.

By the way, one of videos has some kind of audio that not even DIVX can reproduce. Can you give some help to this DivX doomie...???
AVS DVDtoGo, a smart wizard-styled tool, copies movies and converts just any video to iPod, Sony PSP, Archos, Zen Creative, mobile or a portable media...

www.mp4-converter.net
Old Jul 26, 2007, 04:15 AM

try xilisoft dvd to divx converter. you can find it at ***********.xilisoft.com/dvd-to-divx-converter.html

another news, xilisoft has released xilisoft download youtube video which is full free for those who are interested in downloading videos from youtube.

find at ***********.xilisoft.com/download-youtube-video.html
Old Jul 30, 2007, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Louise
try xilisoft dvd to divx converter. you can find it at ***********.xilisoft.com/dvd-to-divx-converter.html

another news, xilisoft has released xilisoft download youtube video which is full free for those who are interested in downloading videos from youtube.

find at ***********.xilisoft.com/download-youtube-video.html
er, that sounds great! do you mean xili download youtube video is free software or just its trial for free?