CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 17, 2006, 03:52 PM

Default Xecutor 2 trouble

sponsored links

I installed my Xecutor 2 mod with a mod chip and when I turn on my box, the logo comes up and below that the Xecutor 2 logo show then the screen goes black after that. Also, when I turn on my XBOX without the chip being on, the tech support screen comes up in like twenty different languages. It is the error five logo in the top left corner.

What bios and software would I need to fix this problem if it is fixable?

Please help!

Last edited by Yjeizz; Aug 17, 2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 11:33 PM

ok basicly your down to this your chip is useless(but i will take it for development email me at [email]doomwiz@hotmail.com[/email]) and you should order a xecutor 3 ce off of divineo thats what i did and its a hole lot easer than you think then i can tell you how to install it the right way with no problems. and trust me i have researched this befor i posted and error 5 is not fizable without a modchip trust me