CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:24 PM

Unhappy themida soft.....can't unistall it...

sponsored links

i dont know how did the THEMIDA security or something sofware got into my pc...the thing is that everytime i reboot it appears in a window, i cant find how to unistall from the add/remove programs menu.....any help???

i even got into the web site of the soft..but got no luck....
Old Sep 10, 2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMDY
i dont know how did the THEMIDA security or something sofware got into my pc...the thing is that everytime i reboot it appears in a window, i cant find how to unistall from the add/remove programs menu.....any help???

i even got into the web site of the soft..but got no luck....
If you are still having problem,

delete the vmedia files
C >WINDOWS>SYSTEM32>vmedia,could be 2 or more files,deleting them after booting on safemode,if you cant delete then download killbox,and delete those files.