CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 28, 2007, 03:24 AM

sponsored links

Might be the game,might be the quality of disk used
always use good disk's,i.e verbatims for e.g
Old Apr 29, 2007, 06:49 PM

I had a post...but I solved most of my problem...And I couldn't figure out how to just delete my own post IF even possible.

Last edited by Kyoshiro; Apr 30, 2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old May 01, 2007, 12:02 PM

alright.... i know how to burn ps2 games and i don't need to ask any question on how to do so. My question is: I have a .iso file and inside that file there's multiple .bin file; now of course if i just burn the game with the .bin file my ps2 wont read it and if i try to extract the .bin file from the .iso file it gives me that error message "invalid or unknown image file format", so is there anyone out there in the world who came across the same problem and actually solved it?

I used Ultra iso and magic iso; Both software gives me the same error message.

any help would be really appreciated!

mike

Last edited by acejoker; May 01, 2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old May 07, 2007, 11:50 PM

Default PS2 backups burned on mac

I have been searching the web for weeks, and even went to the Mac store in NYC where a tool employee told me there was a way to do it, but said he would not tell me. He said I should Google it.

Q: I only have mac computers and any info I find on burning ps2 backup games is for PCs. Does anyone know how to copy a game for PS2? What software to use? I have a fliptop installed and DVD-R dvds ready to go. I have a single layer burner on my laptop.

Any help would be increibly appreciated!
Thanks
Old May 16, 2007, 03:33 AM

Default jessica

i have seen you make comments like that on a few threads,although ritek are a good brand,they are are not like using the originals,so stop talking rubbish

Freeware Download
***********.vdownload.org/
Old Jun 22, 2007, 04:53 PM

Default help

[QUOTE=yic17]you can't play the game unless your PS2 is modded.
OR you can get the Swap Magic which is a boot disc.

I use Swap Magic on the Slim PS2 and works great.

good luck.[/QUOTE

can you email me at [email]cabinda4ever@yahoo.com[/email] and tell me step by step...because i also did the fallowing things; I have flip top on my slim ps2 and all ready to go. ste one put the magic swap on and it gets to the part where it says load program (i hit x) then goes red then back to Load program i try to eject using the ps2 button it says load larger TOC something like that but when I put a original ps2 game it reads it and goes to play it like naruto....but i think its supposed to recognise the TOC then tell me to put the back up rite? my goal is to play the backup not my own original game. I used a decent Dvd+r and burned it with alchohol thank you.