CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 07, 2008, 05:20 PM

use this... it works great ... *********paydotcom.com/r/18977/jawoxland/4043319/
Old Apr 07, 2008, 07:24 PM

well i was skimming through my favorite sites and i came upon this one, still nothing has happened to my computer and its proven that whoever it was that was sayin there were about to do some sh1t is an obvious lame.

suck on my juggalo nuts.

MMFCL4L.

btw does any1 know why my playstation2 wont take any discs????
Old Aug 05, 2008, 10:43 AM

Default thanx

thanx to you all ive finally got my mc exploit to work after days of i can finally get my games backed up but if anyone is still having trouble getting it to work and have the ar max + dongle thing then you can also put cogswap.elf onto your dongle via your pc, pop it into your ps2 along with you ar max when your ar loads go to the media player option and you should find cogswap.elf as a track play it and there you have it ..... hope this helps
Old Feb 23, 2009, 05:57 PM

Default I Need Hel With My Ps2 Backups

HI IM NEW HERE, AND I REALLY HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS CONCERN.

First of all,

Mi ps2 is already modded with a modbo chip.

I have tried to backup my ps2 games with dvd decrypter, alcohol 120%, but is hasnt work.

Im frustrated because i have wasted many blank dvd.

I friend of mine told me that the problem was that my backups have a UDF file system and that my console isnt able to read them.

When i put my backups into my ps2 the red screnn appers syaing about insertint a ps or ps2 format disc.

I JUST DONT WHAT TO DO NOW.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 09:09 AM

hey guy is it really burn the iso more than 4X speed will cause the ps2 cannot reading the dvd

how i know that my ps2 has a modchip or not to be honest i have play some non original game so far but it work well. but still the cover and inlay has an original image

i was trying to play a backup game that i create alone but when i plug and play the game doesn't started it when to Playstation2 logo that appear second time and then the game doesn't started it goes to memory card browsing menu but the ps2 still spining the dvd and the second try i straight to memory card menu browsing after the frist ps2 logo scene .can you tell what is wrong is it i burn it in to high speed or my ps2 doesn't have a modchip
thx. sorry bad english

Last edited by wiratokbray; Mar 10, 2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old Jun 09, 2009, 10:45 AM

Is 4skin still posting at this thread? I have some questions...

I managed to burn my 1st backup game(Star Ocean: TET) for PS2 successfully but after a few uses, the PS2 was getting a harder time reading(starting/booting) the disc so it usually goes to the browser page. But when it does start the game successfully, there are no more troubles.

At one point my game freezes so I tried to burn another copy but it doesn't work anymore. My PS2 still read other discs(original & fakes) other than my 2nd back up game. I did the very same procedure I used on my 1st one... what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance