CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 24, 2006, 02:48 AM

@4SKIN

OK, i'll rephrase what i ment when i stated that ive worked in that industry and own my own business specifying in that industry, it looks like you're the one who is about to get embarrased.

ill explain it even clearer then that because obviously people like you are extra thick to get through to..here it goes: I own a business which provide back up games for sale and installations of ps2 & xbox mod chips. ive worked as an employee for 5 years and know way more tricks of the trade of this business, and now beacause of my knowlege of backing up games/mod chip installation i now own the business.

Thats what i ment when i stated twice that i owned a business specifying in that industry. thats why it is obvious that i know more then you because i install mod chips and back up games every day of the week, unlike yourself who has probably delt with the few 10 or 20 backups.

Is it actually possible to explain it clearly then that.. oh wait there is, i guess ill explain it again in "dumbass terms" for people like yourself, and for people who agree with you" - [U]I IS BOSS OF SHOP WHICH INSTALL MOD CHIP AND SELL BACK UP GAME BUT I NOT ALLWAYS BOSS I WAS A WORKER DERE FOR 5 YEAR BACKING UP GAME AND INSTALL MOD CHIP"
[/U]

Thats the most illiterate, way i can explain what i do and why i do know more then you about this subject, and as far as threats go, i dont care what you have to say, you will be the one who will un-scribe from this thread because of your idiocity.

i will keep this going as far as it can go untill you admit you are wrong, just goes to show, kids these days need to do their research these days before they get into embarrasing arguments over the internet with proffessionals.

Later Kid.

Last edited by PlayStationŽ2; Oct 24, 2006 at 02:55 AM.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 03:09 AM

hahaha,just the same old shite,that keeps coming from you

10-20 backups....?
i have 3 x 10 disk dvd duplicaters,and just shipped out nearly 300 dvd's yesterday.
i think you are missing,and somehow forgot your intial statement
maybe you should read the first post you made,then maybe you might actually,remember what a stupid statement you actually made
what a fool

and my god,i wouldnt be a happy customer of yours ,if i got some second class ritek/ritada disk as my backup
Old Oct 24, 2006, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayStation®2
Nah.

Ritek or Ridata DVD's are as good as the original ps2 disks you buy in the shops
Believe Me

in fact,because this is getting so boring,lets try and end this right now

post that statement on other console forums,and there are plenty of them,and lets see what response you get.lets see if anyone agrees with you.
ps2-scene/afterdawn/teammodders/alucard/ps2nfo are just a few i could mention.
then see what replies you get.
you can post the links here if you like
do you honestly believe that your intial statement is correct?
next you will be telling me modbo chips are just like the real thing.

edit,i just seen some of your first posts,you didnt even know that the snes emulator existed until a few months ago,thats how much you know about the console scene.bless
if you want some advice on how to make your own snes dvd,just ask,i am sure this "kid" will show you the way.
that goes for any other emulator you can get,c64/spectrum 48k/nes/pgen/mame etc etc.as i can compile all of them.

Last edited by 4SKIN; Oct 24, 2006 at 05:34 AM.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 02:53 AM

Default .

Fine, im officially ending it here, im putting it behind me. all i wanted was to be recognized for my work because i was being acused of being a "newbie" while ive had many years of experience in my line of work... anyway....
what did you say about creating a snes rom dvd... i heard somewhere that it is possible to burn snes roms, gens ect, to a disk and acually being able to play them on a modded ps2? is this statment true or false? because at the moment im not sure thats even possible??
Old Oct 25, 2006, 12:41 PM

it is possible,there are loads of different emu's.

to make a snes emulator,you need the emulator itself,roms,and nero burning rom which you use to compile the udf/iso compilation.
roms are available widespread on torrent sites

basically you download the roms,as many as you like,and place them all in a folder called "Roms"
then you open nero burning rom,udf/iso compilation

with the downloadable emulator,there will be several files,and along with the rom folder,they need to be placed in this order

Roms
Install
System
Snes_Emu.elf

then all you do is burn it to disk
Old Oct 27, 2006, 10:07 AM

Wow! it reallly works. thanks for that mate.

Allthoug some of the games are not running at the correct speed, their running too slow, gameplay sound and all...?

Last edited by PlayStationŽ2; Oct 27, 2006 at 10:13 AM.