CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 17, 2007, 04:44 AM

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groggy
I says:
how do you know it isn't compatible - describe what has happened, l dare say you didn't burn right or maybe didn't search for a patch (not needed for dc normally to fix region but hell l'm so sick of people who would prefer to register and post rather than SEARCH) screw you hippy get a haircut and a goddammed job.

Love,

My canary.

You ****wit.
Listen, I have burned it right for sure, I have spend hours searching and downloading patches from everywhere...but there are some games that just won't work.Like Power Stone 2, I have a patch but I don't know how to use it and make the game work...I just put this questin to see if there is some method that I don't allready know about...And you don't have to get mad just because someone asks somethig, and for the record I am NOT a hippy,I am nothing like hippy!!!
Old May 03, 2007, 04:09 AM

Default I Need Help!!!! Please

but can you tell me if i could use a code breaker as a boot disk to play import games on my dreamcast,i have the black sports edition it was manufactured August, 2000