CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30, 2006, 01:51 AM

Default Make your flash file to AVI or DVD

sponsored links

Hi,if you want to see your flash on your DVD player,or other players,look here.Here is what you need: a converter which can convert flash(.swf) file to avi,dvd,mpeg,wmv,or other formats.

[B][I]WinAVI Video Converter[/I][/B] is a SWF converter to convert Flash SWF file format to AVI format. If you get trouble with Windows Media player can not play your SWF file, then WinAVI Video Converter is really what you need!

Follow me to know how to do:

First,download WinAVI Video Converter from here(newest version). ***********.winavi.com/swf-to-avi.htm

Then start it,you can see this:

[img]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/7e38e88c79.gif[/img]

1[U].Convert .swf to avi[/U]:

Click "AVI" button in the main interface,add your flash file.Also,you can add more than one files once time,just use your "Ctrl" button.If you add more files,you can get this window:

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/b80130992e.gif[/IMG]

In this window,you can see the files you added,and if the fies aren't in right order you also can adjust here.Do you see two arrowheards,one is upwards, aonther is downwards? Yes,you can use them.Select a file beside,then use muse click the arrowheards,till the file is in the right order.It's so easy,right? You also can reelect files use "Reelect" button.

After you add many files,you can merge them into one avi file,or can make them separate.

Then you can set the output directory.You can put the file in where you want with the "Browse" button or your hands too.

Now,the important page come on.It's advanced page.

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/431f604c45.gif[/IMG]

In this page,I will introduce you how to set them in a easy way,and I hope this will helpful to newbies.

1).Select encoder for video and audio.I recommend these just the picture shows.Because I think they are very stable,and suit for many files and payers.

2).If you want,you can split the output file into several small files,and you can set the size about them.I think keep the original video size and video frame rate maybe more useful,you also can try other.

3).WinAVI can give you AC3 audio,but don't forget to click that option. : )

Click the "Encoder" at the top of the window you can go to here:

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/20f916e535.gif[/IMG]

If your file have more than one audio,like one is English,another is French,you can select which one you like in this page with "Source audio stream",so as to subtitles.

Besides that,if you find the video of the file in preview window is upside down,you can adjust it with the last option in this window.

After this,click ok and ok,it will go to converting.

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/9ca4868a40.gif[/IMG]

You can preview the out put file.If you want do something other,you can select "Shut down the computer after all work has been completed".Thne you can go to bed or go shopping.

So it's very easy to do,right? So easy to convert flash to DVD.

2.[U]Convert .swf to DVD[/U]:

At the beginning,it's the same as convert to .avi.The difference is in the advanced page.

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/1bbdb16491.gif[/IMG]

1)Output seting:There are two modules for choosing:

A."Constant video quality":It's basing on the output video quality.If you want the best qualiy,you can select highest.If you want small file size,you can select medium or lower.That means, video quality is as increasing as file size.

You need pay attention to "Split output file".If you want to burn the file to disc, you must click this option,and set the size no more than 1013MB.Because without this,the output file may too large to burn.

B."Constant video size":This maybe a bit easy.You only need to figure out the range of the output file.Then select the disc capacity and number of disc.Usually use 4300MB for an .avi movie.

"Preference" is depend on which you like more,quality or speed.

2)DVD Chapter:If you like chapter with DVD,you can set it here.And you need know it's for second not for minute.

3)For others,you can set them if you like.In my opinion,the default setting is all right.But "Direct AC3" and "MP2 Audio" must select at least one of them.If not,maybe no sound in DVD.

The last are all the same as convert to AVI.Then click ok and ok,wait for it till it tell you the work be completed.

[IMG]***********.uploadfile.info/uploads/0a8dfd7cce.gif[/IMG]

Ok,what do you think about it now? If you want to try by yourself,well,start now!
Old Dec 06, 2006, 05:17 AM

i'm just using a Flash to Video Encoder PRO by GeoVid, and everything is so simple that i don't need any help or tutorials. it supports lots of popular formats and even can burn dvd (that's so useful in my work). so i would like to advise it too
Old Jan 26, 2007, 01:37 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreSSa
i'm just using a Flash to Video Encoder PRO by GeoVid, and everything is so simple that i don't need any help or tutorials. it supports lots of popular formats and even can burn dvd (that's so useful in my work). so i would like to advise it too
I like this prog too TreSSa. I also can recommend "flash to video converter". It looks like PRO version but a little but easy. In my opinion both progs are worth ).

Don't know what should I do if they aren't exist!
Old Sep 25, 2007, 12:36 AM

I always use Flash to Video Converter by Wondershare.
It works perfectly for me.
More information is available at ***********.flash-on-tv.com/flash-to-video.html
Old Feb 17, 2009, 09:40 PM

Default re:Make your flash file to AVI or DVD

Wondershare FlashOnTV is a professional Flash to DVD burner designed for users who want to convert FLV to DVD, convert SWF to DVD and put their Flash files on DVD discs. .
Old Feb 26, 2009, 03:22 AM

I'm pro Flash To Video Encoder PRO.Flash to Video Encoder PRO is Windows based software. Mac users can use Macvide FlashVideo Converter. it works qualitatively
Closed Thread