CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 29, 2006, 04:11 AM

Question Help, I have a Mod in my Xbox, an older one,

sponsored links

I have the Chameleon, Prob spelle wrong, the mod is already installed on the Xbox, I am in desperate need of the 2.6 ver of the software used to boot , I know the DVD with the data needs to be booted on the xbox, and then from there configure, and lock, and unlock the newly installed hdd, Can anyone pls help me with finding the software, I really need this so I can finish istalling the Mod,, The unit boots up nice, The xbox color is now blue, and says executioner, I think below the logo,, can someone plz provide me a way to down load the 2.6 software, to program the Mod Chip?
Old Apr 11, 2008, 12:34 PM

Default slayers

Sounds like you're looking for slayer's evox auto install. . user a torrent site and search for SLAYER's EVOX auto installer 2.6