CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01, 2007, 10:47 PM

Default Data recovery help needed for flashtrax portable hard drive

sponsored links

I need help recovering a few days worth of photos in Barcelona off my 20 GB flashtrax, it is essentially a 20gb portable usb2.0 hard drive with a CF card reader, it acts as a portable hard drive, so I imagine any data recovery tools that would work for portable hard drives would work for this, but I'm having trouble finding anything at this point.
I'm on my friend's 15" power book at a star bucks, and would have to run any data recovery off this computer, so far all I've seen is for pc, if it has to be from a pc i can arrange that.
Is this doable?
Please help!?!?!?
Thanks in advance
Old Feb 02, 2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re:Data recovery help needed for flashtrax portable hard drive

I Found and used this programs the other day and it worked well. It's a small very easy to use application called Salvage Recovery™ for Windows and is easy to use. I just had to recover the deleted file to a different drive to keep from overwriting, etc.

You can find it easily if you just run a search in google for: Salvage Data Recovery Lab Inc.
Old Feb 03, 2007, 06:21 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

PC Inspector is pretty good.

Just remember, the more you use the drive, the less your chances of recovery as files get moved and over written.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 05:45 AM

Hello [B]dominic_in4[/B] was you able to recover your photo?
To recover the lost photo one can try Stellar Phoenix Digital Media Recovery Software. This data recovery tools helps to recover lost , deleted and formatted digital photos / pictures from removable media, after an accidental deletion, media format or corrupt media. It recovers lost or deleted digital pictures from: Memory Sticks, Flash Cards, Sony Memory Stick, IBM Micro Drive, SD Cards, MMC Cards, XD Cards, Secure Digital Card, Zip Disks, Mini Disks. or USB
Download the demo to try the software from: ***********.stellarinfo.com/digital-media-recovery.htm
Closed Thread