CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 19, 2007, 07:49 PM

Unhappy xbox running evoX, deleted original M$ dash, any help?

sponsored links

the story is this:
i got the latest EvoX dashboard and burnt to a disk, and started the install on my xbox.
it gave me the option to backup to PC, but i absolutly could not FTP the xbox to my computer for some reason.i had the crossover cable right but i wuldnt do it.
so i decided to wing it and install the new dash and erase the old one...NOT SMART
now i dont have the original dash at all!
can i get the original dashboard restored on my xbox so it works like orignal when i turn the modchip off?
im using an Xecuter 2.6ce
version 1.6b xbox

please help me.thanks guys***********.cdrom-guide.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif
Old Apr 10, 2007, 07:53 AM
Veteran

get slayers auto installer, it will return the xbox to stock, good thing you have a chip, or you'd have a paper weight right now. it is a good idea, to keep the original hd stock, and to clone a larger drive, that way if the larger drive dies, you can always just pop in the original justto have it up and running. and always backup your drives.(the c drive mostly)

Last edited by TreFacTor; Apr 10, 2007 at 07:55 AM.