CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 04, 2007, 08:26 AM

Post New Codec Pack for video section

sponsored links

Hello to all...

I see that in the video section, there is a lot of different video format and a couple of user ask how come they cannot see the videos they are downloading. Here is the answer to solve almost any video problems.

This is a superb pack of Codec that looks to be real safe, stable and it works great.

It's called the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.16 (20.0 Mb) and you can find it [URL=***********.**************.com/mr/tp03/1g1s1/movie1.php?id=864&bgcolor=FFFFFF]HERE.

There is an alternative codec for QuickTime and RealMedia so you don't have to install these media player as they will play in a basic media player without any adds and all other stuff that loads in your lauch bar.

If you have QuickTime and RealMedia, you can uninstall these and you will get a clean setup to play these media after installing the codec pack.

You'll get DVD decoder, encoding / decoding latest DivX, XdiV, MPEG1/2, OGG Vorbis and a big bunch of other codecs...

This is one of the best pack of codec I have ever found. Woks like a charm on my system.
Old Mar 04, 2007, 02:59 PM
Veteran

K-Lite, no thanks.

The only one i have installed and does everything i want is ffdshow.

colin.