CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 15, 2007, 09:59 PM

Default Formatted Hard Drive - Need Old Data

sponsored links

Help, I got a 2nd hand lap top from my boss yesterday. Took it home last night and formatted the hard drive, then installed Centos and Linux over it. Got to work this morning to discover that my boss hadn't copied all his files over! I need to recover all his photos and important files. What do I do?
Old May 06, 2009, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe1023 View Post
Help, I got a 2nd hand lap top from my boss yesterday. Took it home last night and formatted the hard drive, then installed Centos and Linux over it. Got to work this morning to discover that my boss hadn't copied all his files over! I need to recover all his photos and important files. What do I do?
Hey..! No worries,just check with your that, has he registered with Windows.If yes,you can retrieve data from it and can restore it or follow the manuals that are given by the computer's manufacturer, which helps you to , understand how a computer works. Guide can direct you to perform troubleshooting on some of the [url="***********.codepaste.org"]computer problems

Last edited by Fred Williams; May 06, 2009 at 01:26 AM.