CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 22, 2007, 02:28 AM

Default My new DVD Ripper for Mac

sponsored links

Recently, I have bought a new software for Mac from ImTOO, named ImTOO DVD Ripper for MAC
I have used the ImTOO's product when I used my old Win PC in the past and feel it good, but due to ImTOO have no product for mac, I haven't seen its website for a longtime.

Fortunately, I wanted to find a dvd ripper from google yesterday, then I find it(Imtoo dvd ripper for mac),so pleasantly surprised!

I have triedd it and feel better, so let me introduce it for you:
It can rip DVD to video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, MP4 AVC, etc., while it can rip DVD to audio files including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, OGG, RA, AU, etc. either.

If you are intreseting in it, you can visit here to get more information:
***********.imtoo.com/dvd-ripper-mac.html

In addition, imtoo is a shareware, you need to buy it. but in my mind, good quality is more important than money.
Old Jul 02, 2007, 10:22 PM

yes, when I first read this post I think you are kidding, because I am a user of ImToo and I know that their prodcuts only design for Win, but now I know that I am wrong, I haven't seen their website for a longtime, I released more powerful software

Thanks for you give me that useful information.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 03:35 AM

ha, I think most people will have the same attitude, ImTOO released many product recently, such as the iphone products and the imtoo dvd creator for mac
Old Jul 19, 2007, 04:31 AM

Well? iphone?
Oh, that is great! my brother just got one last week, I think they will need that, could you give me a link?
no,no I have their website, I want to know the quality about this software, is it good?
Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbush
Recently, I have bought a new software for Mac from ImTOO, named ImTOO DVD Ripper for MAC
I have used the ImTOO's product when I used my old Win PC in the past and feel it good, but due to ImTOO have no product for mac, I haven't seen its website for a longtime.

Fortunately, I wanted to find a dvd ripper from google yesterday, then I find it(Imtoo dvd ripper for mac),so pleasantly surprised!

I have triedd it and feel better, so let me introduce it for you:
It can rip DVD to video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, MP4 AVC, etc., while it can rip DVD to audio files including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, OGG, RA, AU, etc. either.

If you are intreseting in it, you can visit here to get more information:
***********.imtoo.com/dvd-ripper-mac.html

In addition, imtoo is a shareware, you need to buy it. but in my mind, good quality is more important than money.
iPhone is a revolutionary new mobile phone that allows you to make a call by simply pointing your finger at a name or number in your address book, a favorites list, or a call log

***********.iphoneconverter.com
Old Aug 10, 2007, 02:48 AM

i googled for mac dvd to XXX converters several days ago, and i got several.

they are wondershare dvd to mp4/ipod/iphone/apple tv/psp etc... converter for mac
i found they are really powerful, practical and convenient to try.

i am sure you can google or yahoo them as well