CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 10:23 PM

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac
What colour or plug do you have the headphones plugged into? (Unless it's USB?) And is it via the front, or rear? Need more precise info please.

Make sure you don't have headphones disabled in the audio program you are using.

And from memory, blue is generally used for headphones. (This may vary or I could be wrong)

If you have it connected correctly, and you're sure the headphones work, the only thing I can think of is drivers.
well on my computer, the plug for headphones is green. I clicked on it and unmuted it and still doesn't work. But i did find out that if i disconnect the speakers and plug in the headphones then the headphones start working. But on my old computer i was able to plug in headphones without disconnecting the speakers. But like i said, i'll continue to mess with it and try to make it work.
Old Jul 26, 2007, 12:39 AM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

The colours are standardised, and green is speaker out, not headphones, (although headphones will work in this port as they are basically speakers).

Never seen a computer where headphones is green, ever.
Old Aug 07, 2007, 06:24 AM

Default From: Mrs.Mable Kabila.

TELL;00 225 09 63 85 07.
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY AND
CONFIDENTIAL REASONS OR CALL ME immidiately;
E-MAIL:mablekabila133@yahoo.com
Introduction

My Dearest one,
Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent.I have a proposal for you this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I am Mrs.Mable Kabila, from Democratic Republic of Congo.

There is an imformation I would like you to keep very confidential There is sum ammount of money my Husband Late President Laurent Kabila, deposited in a security company Abidjan Cote d'ivoire for safe keeping. Before he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son.

The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip, My husband ******* us two.I am the second wife,I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents. The Eldest Son is the current President of our countrynow.

For now I am staying in Abijdan, the capital ofRepublic of Cote d'voire,just to save my life,with mythree children. The money in question, is 22, Million U.S.Dollars.

I can not make the withdrawal of this fund,because my husband registered the Beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also (Family valuables as the content of the deposit) The documents of the deposit are with me.

What I would want you to do, is to assits me to get the consignment withdrawn from the security company,and we shall open a small account in a Bank here in
your name, and transfer the money to your country,through the account .

We shall replace the name Foriegn Patner to your own name, because the code was used for security reason.

I will give you the 10% of the money for your assitance.

Ther is no risk in this transaction. I will use the remaining balance of the money for an investiment in your country for the future of my children.

If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidential of this transaction,you e-mail me
immediately for more clearification, and also note that I am a refugees in Abidjan, Cote d’ lvoire
becuase of the assasnation of late husband,and the civil war going on in our country,Democratic Republic of Congo.

I can speak little english, and my son also speaks english very well his name is Mark and his Tel/phone is00 225 09 63 85 07).you can call him for more information.

Thank you very much.
Mrs.Mable Kabila.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY AND
CONFIDENTIAL REASONS OR CALL ME
IMMEDAITELY;E-MAIL:mablekabila133@yahoo.com
Old Aug 07, 2007, 04:55 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

I'm sure Yahoo Abuse will be very interested in hearing that their service is being used for a money scam.

How dumb. Posting a money scam on a forum with tech savy members.......
Closed Thread