CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26, 2009, 06:24 AM

sponsored links

Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iPod

This is wonderful conversion software .now I recommend them to you . I hope these messages can help you,you can try them .It is a good choice. you can convert both DVD’s and video files to your iPod video. You can enjoy your favorite DVD’s and video movies on your iPod as a portable DVD Player.

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/Screenshot-iPod-Video-Converter-Suite.png[/IMG]

How to Use

The article includes two parts.

[1]How to rip DVD to iPod (Windows)

1. Download the latest version DVD to iPod Converter + iPod Movie/Video Converter Suite for free (Support iPhone, iPod touch, Apple TV, and iPod video nano as well) and install it.
[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/ipod-guide-1.gif[/IMG]

2. Run the DVD to iPod Converter, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. One or several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/ipodguide2.gif[/IMG]

3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by unchecking the title. Set 'Subtitle', 'Audio Languages' to what you like.
4. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking the related button.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the iPod DVD conversion.
6. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
Tips: Download iTunes 7+quicktime Player package from Apple - QuickTime - Download

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/ipodguide3.gif[/IMG]

7. Load the MP4 files to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime

[2]How to convert iPod video, such as AVI to iPod, WMV to iPod, MPEG to iPod, RM to iPod, RMVB to iPod, ASF to iPod, MPG to iPod, DivX to iPod, XviD to iPod video using "cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Suite". (Windows)
1. Download the latest version iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite for free, and install it.
Related download
* To convert RM/RMVB real media files to iPod, Maybe need to install Realplayer:
RealPlayer - The best audio and video player - Real.com
* To convert WMV, ASF to iPod, Maybe need to install Windows Media Player:
Microsoft Windows Media — Your Digital Entertainment Resource
2. Run iPod Video converter component. And load the video files you'd like to convert by clicking 'Open file' button.

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/ipod-guide-4.jpg[/IMG]

Click 'Output' and choose the pathname where you want to save your video files. Click 'Convert' to start converting video to iPod MP4 or H264 files.
Tips: Before converting, you can click 'Advance -> Video settings' to set 'Video format', 'Resolution', 'Framerate', 'Output Quality'. If you'd like to convert video to H264 files, please set 'Video format' to 'H.264 FQ Variable Bitrate'. 'MPEG4(.mp4) FQ Variable Bitrate' is the default value. Certainly, you can also set 'Audio Bitrate', 'Channels', 'Sample Rate' and 'Volume' in 'Audio Settings' page.

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/ipod-guide-54.jpg[/IMG]

As usual, we set "Resolution" as "320x240" (i.e. default settings), certainly you can also choose other video sizes you like.
3. After converting, you can open the output folder to check and play the iPod video files (.mp4 or .mov) using Quicktime Player (Freeware, Quicktime Player+iTunes downloading address Apple - QuickTime - Download ).
4. Transfer the iPod videos to iTunes by draging or clicking "File -> Add File to Library". Now, you can enjoy them on iTunes. Then hit "File -> Update iPod" to sync to your iPod.

More detail information at [IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/cucusoft-ipod-video-converter-suite.html[/IMG]
Old Dec 01, 2009, 03:55 AM

Default DVD to AMV Converter for Mac

Want to play your favourite DVD with a Chinese-made portable MP4/MTV players(namely S1mp3Player), but your S1mp3Player just can play AMV/MTV videos and it requires special resolution rates?

No worry! Mac DVD to AMV Converter can rip any of your favourite DVDs to AMV for smooth playback on your devices. With just a few mouse clicks, all the problem will be fixed.

DVD to AMV Converter for Mac is a professional easy-to-use DVD ripper application that compatible with both Intel Mac and PowerPC Mac. With Mac DVD to AMV ripper, you are able to rip your DVD to AMV/MTV that most of S1mp3Players can import and play. Mac DVD to AMV Converter allows you to set low resolutions (such as 160x120) to fit the screens of your S1mp3Player. And you can also control brightness, contrast and saturation to customize your videos.You can even use DVD to AMV Mac ripper to edit your videos to trim the length, cut off the unwanted part and add effect.

[img]***********.iorgsoft.com/DVD-to-AMV-Converter-Mac/[/img]
Old Dec 06, 2009, 08:01 PM
Veteran

How to rip DVD to MP4 for Playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, etc.?

Hi, guys and girls, are you looking for an all-in-one and professional DVD ripper? Do you want to store your DVDs onto your external hard drive which not only allow you to free up space in the cupboard but also let anyone watch the videos on [b]iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune,[/b] etc.?

As we know, not all videos can be played on [b]iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3,[/b] etc. so we need a third party to rip DVDs to the video format acceptable to them without any loss of sound/ image quality.
Okay, [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] must be your best choice. This program [b]not only[/b] can easily and fastly rip any DVDs to other popular video formats with excellent output quality [b]but also[/b] can edit the DVD file for great enjoyment.

Here I will devide the guide into two big parts to help you solve all the problem according to my own experience.
[b]Part one: Rip DVDs to MP4 acceptable to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, etc.[/b]

[b]Step 1. Download and install this program, Moyea DVD Ripper[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/main_interface.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2. Add the DVD file onto the program by clicking “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” or “IFO/ISO” button.[/b]

[b]Step 3. Select output settings and the destination folder.[/b]
After the DVD file downloaded, we can start to set output settings.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/settings.jpg[/img]
1. Select the output video format from the drop-down list by clicking [b]“Settings”[/b] button according to the device we want to put the video on, like MP4.
2. Set the video and audio parameter, like [b]codec built-in, bitrate, frame rate, channel.[/b]
3. Name each title/chapter and select the suitable subtitle and audio track for the title/chapter as we want.
In addition, we can combine several DVD files together to enjoy them without any interruption via checking the opinion on the main interface [b]“Merge into one file ”[/b]

[b]Step 4. Edit the DVDs[/b]
After clicking [b]“Edit”[/b], we can use the crop function to cut off the letterboxed or the black edge of the DVDs, or use trim function to trim the DVDs to meet our need, or adjust [b]the aspect ratio[/b] of the DVDs for great enjoyment on a [b]big screen[/b] workable to [b]iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3,[/b] etc.
[b]Trim Video[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/trim.jpg[/img]
[b]Crop Video[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/crop.jpg[/img]
[b]Step 5. Click the “start” button to start the conversion.[/b]
After the operation, what you need is just to wait for a moment. And the [b]Time Left[/b] and [b]Time Elapsed[/b] will be shown on the conversion windows for our reference, as well as the [b]generated size[/b] and [b]total size.[/b]

[b]Part two: Transfer the converted video file to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, etc.[/b]
Connect the converted video with Computer via a USB cable and then copy it on your device.
If you need more detailed guide, I will take iPod for example to demonstrate the concrete steps.
1.Be sure that there is [b]iTune[/b] software installed.
2.Connect [b]iPod[/b] with PC and open iTune, the software will automatically recognize the connected [b]iPod[/b].
3.Click the upper left corner of [b]iTune[/b] file panel, and add the converted video file to Library, then click [b]“OK”[/b] button.
4.Move the cursor bar to the left side of device [b]iPod[/b] (device name) in the [b]iTunes[/b] main interface, and right-click "[b]Synchronize[/b]" option, then the videos are transferred to [b]iPod[/b] successful.
After the whole process, we can easily and freely enjoy DVDs on [b]iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune,[/b] etc. anywhere and anytime and store DVDs onto our external hard drive.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Dec 11, 2009, 07:32 AM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

[b]Christmas[/b] is coming! I found that Most products on Moyea websites give a huge [b]discount[/b].
For me, I am intending to convert video to my PSP, so I will use powerful [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] which is much cheaper now. It has a [b]discount of 10%[/b].
I think it is a good news for me and you all.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/
Old Jun 20, 2010, 05:16 AM
Veteran

Default Aunsoft Video to iPhone 4 Converter-Convert Video to iPhone 4 on Mac

Aunsoft Video to iPhone 4 Converter-Convert Video to iPhone 4 on Mac

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/iphone4-video-converter-mac.jpg[/img]

Early in June, Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Inc., introduced the retina display of iPhone 4. iPhone 4 brings HD video recording with up to 720p and the video playback is sharp with the high-resolution phone screen. To make most HD videos accessible to iPhone 4, Aunsoft Studio updated [b]Video Converter for Mac[/b] with the 720p video profile for iPhone 4 users.

With the iPhone 4 video converter, you can play around camera videos from 1080p to 720p, and convert TiVo videos to 720p for playback on iPhone 4.

[b]Convert video to iPhone 4[/b]:
You can load various videos to the Mac iPhone video converter and convert MXF to iPhone 4, TiVo to iPhone 4, MTS to iPhone 4, MKV to iPhone 4, AVI to iPhone 4, WMV to iPhone 4, RMVB to iPhone 4

[b]Why choose Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac?[/b]
- Just one click and you can choose the profile with 640x480 or 720p for iPhone 4.
- Get different videos to iPhone 4, such as TiVo videos, AVCHD camera MTS videos, TOD videos, MXF videos, AVI, MKV.
- Help you get 720p high quality videos for iPhone 4 retina display.

[b]Download Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] now to make it as your iPhone 4 video converter for watching videos on iPhone 4.
Code:
********download.aunsoft.com/video_converter_mac/videoconvertermac_setup.zip
HomePage:
Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old Jun 29, 2010, 11:06 PM
Banned

Default The confrontation between Apple and Adobe—HTML5 and flash

Apple is now building HTML5 to against Adobe, especially on its Flash. which it charged reasonable prices and built cross platform products and the people rejoiced and Adobe’s death was spared and it lived comfortably for many days next to Apple.

[b]What are the reasons behind the confrontation?[/b]

Generally, this confrontation is about Apple and Google, not even Apple vs Adobe. Google is the owner of Adobe, and the two are very antagonists. On one hand, Apple wants to dominate the multimedia world by offering protective and restricted products. On the other hand, Google is in favor of multi-platform and open standards.

When knowing this, it is easy to see where Apple's grudge is coming from: Google/Adobe is threatening Apple's multimedia domination by offering a free platform, on which anyone can develop and freely share content.

I'm not meaning that Google/Adobe is without fault: They stabbed Apple in the back when they started their own product line (including Android), but they are now paying a very high price for that.

[b]What is the advantage of HTML5 over flash?[/b]

There is no obvious answer at present. As far as I know, HTML 5 is slower than flash for load time but it seems to be a faster streaming speed than flash.

I guess for those who have an IPAD currently HTML5 is great due to the lack of flash support. HTML5 will be a competitior to the flash market but i dont think it will be as good untill full deployment happens.

The main advantages of flash. It seems to be slightly less CPU usage but less is still good. I would say that they are good at what they do.I can't see an overall winner as HTML5 hasn’t been around long enough.

P.S. If you want to download some swf files from internet, Moyea [B]free flash downloader [/B]can help you,which can which can easily download SWF files and flash games from Internet. With a built-in flash player, SWF files can be previewed prior to downloading.
Closed Thread