CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:47 AM

sponsored links

Of course, you can also use HandBrake to convert your DVDs into mp4, avi, or ogm format for storage and playback on your hard drive, or for playback on your video-supported iPod.
Here is the guide ********macdvdripper.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-handbrake/
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:22 PM

Thumbs up

You won't miss any fabulous DVD movies now. [U]Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac[/U] offers you the easiest way to make copies of DVD movies on Mac OS by removing DVD protection mechanisms. You can copy your DVD to either a new DVD disc or save your DVD in a folder on your Mac machine.
[B]********macdvdcopy.tumblr.com[/B]
Old Mar 07, 2008, 02:26 AM

Thumbs up

I stumbled upon a very powerful, fast yet easy to use DVD copy program specially designed for Mac OS X users. It can help to backup both encrypted and non-encrypted DVD movies to blank DVD discs so that you can have an extra copy of them.
********macdvdcopy.tumblr.com
Old Mar 13, 2008, 09:55 PM

Thumbs up

You can get more useful Mac DVD ripping and video converting programs here ***********.mac-dvd-ripper.com
Old Mar 20, 2008, 04:15 AM

Thumbs up How to Copy DVD on Mac

A few days ago, I wanted to make a copy of the DVD movie I have just bought on my Mac machine and I found a tool named [i]Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac[/i]. I only intended to backup my movie, but I found it could also remove DVD protections, LOL, which is great because I could make more copies of my movies. So I got lots of the movies I collected copied onto new DVD discs and removed their protection mechanisms. I would say it is a very easy and fast tool. Well worth a try!

Here is the home page of this Mac copy tool: ***********.mac-dvd-ripper.com/mac-dvd-copy.html

It only takes a few easy steps to use it:

[b]Step 1: Select DVD Source[/b]

[img]***********.mac-dvd-ripper.com/images/guide/dvd-copy-mac-sc.jpg[/img]

In the "Select Source" field, select "Select source DVD folder". Then browse your computer hard disc and select your DVD movie (either in a folder or from your DVD ROM).

[b]Step 2: Select DVD Copy Method[/b]

In the "Select DVD Copy Method" field to select a method to output the selected DVD movie:
If you want to output your DVD movie to a folder on your hard disc, you can select the "Output DVD Folder" option, and specify a directory to save the copied DVD movie.
If you want to directly burn your DVD movie to a new DVD disc, you can just select the DVD ROM where you have inserted a blank DVD disc.

[b]Step 3: Program Settings[/b] (Optional)

[img]***********.mac-dvd-ripper.com/images/guide/settings.jpg[/img]

Set Buffer Directory: Select a folder on a hard disc that has relatively big free space to store the temporary files.

Select Language: Select an interface language for the program.

[b]Step 4: Start Copying DVD[/b]

Click the Start button to start copying your DVD movie and/or burning it to a new DVD disc.

If you are copying a DVD disc from your DVD ROM to a new DVD disc, you will be asked to insert a blank DVD disc. If so, you can just take the original DVD disc out and insert a blank DVD disc.
Old Apr 03, 2008, 02:06 AM

Thumbs up

Can anyone recommend several free and challenging games run on Leopard to me?

The link to them would be appreciated!

TIA