CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 16, 2009, 03:00 PM

Question Dreamcast File Format Help

sponsored links

Hi,

I have been searching around trying to find someway to convert the dreamcast *BGM files to music files that can be played in windows.
I read in some placed that many DC games uses MIDI format with Yamaha based sound system to render the music...

Also, I am wondering what are the regular models and textures files format stored in dreamcast games?

I have a DC CDI file, extracted the content using CDMage and found the following file formats:
  • ADX
  • BGM
  • CGM
  • NJ
  • NT
  • OSB
  • PVR

Any help would be greatly appreciated...