CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 27, 2008, 03:56 AM

Default psp video converter

sponsored links

Looking forward to converting movies to psp format with 480x272 resolution(umd-video effect,extremely clear picture and subtitles)? There are seldom tools which can deal with this tough task, so that why i wanna share one with you: flav psp video converter... enjoy your movie life! More info:
***********.ipod-psp-video-converter.com/psp-video-converter.html

Last edited by jimmg; Sep 27, 2008 at 03:58 AM.
Old Sep 28, 2008, 03:28 AM

I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions.

Download and install it here: ***********.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe
and get more information here: ***********.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners; ?
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.
I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions.

〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVsCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
[img]***********.nidesoft.com/image/screen/video-converter-screen-large.jpg[/img]
Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:56 AM

Cool features, but I'll stick with my Tunebite cause it does a great job for me and it's easy to use, you don't have to be a geek in computers to use that soft. It converts over 60 formats for both audio and video files.
Old Oct 07, 2008, 03:59 AM

Hey, did you see that a new version of Tunebite was released??? I saw on their site and I think that this new version is much complex and useful it has so many features, besides converting it also downloads vids from websites. If you want more info, see it here: ********audials.com/en/audio_video_media_center/index.html
Old Oct 08, 2008, 04:46 AM

Yes, I saw, it's a nice work and I saw that it was increased the conversion speed, now it's 54x and this is great at such a nice tool.
Old Oct 11, 2008, 01:20 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions. Download and install it here: [img]***********.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe[/img]
and get more information here: [img]***********.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html[/img]

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.

yourself.

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVsCD, MOV, MP3,etc.

yourself.

[img]***********.nidesoft.com/image/screen/video-converter-screen-large.jpg[/img]