CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 16, 2008, 06:49 AM

sponsored links

Put DVDs and videos to my Zune i prefer Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Suite.
***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-zune-suite.html
it includes [b]Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Converter and Aiseesoft Zune Video Converter.[/b]
It can help you rip [b]DVD, IFO and all video formats[/b] to Zune, Zune 2 MP4, WMV and Zune supported audio MP3, WMA, and AAC etc. with high speed and excellent quality. It can also convert audio files including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to Zune MP3, WMA and AAC audio formats.

***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-zune-suite.jpg

[b](1). Easy to use[/b]
Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Video Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.
[b](2). Professional function of audio converter[/b]
The best DVD to Zune Video Converter Suite could easily convert any audio such as MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to Zune WMA/MP3/AAC audio files with high speed and excellent sound quality.
[b](3). Convert DVD and any video/audio to Zune, Zune 2 video format[/b]
Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Video Converter Suite could easily convert DVD and any video such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to WMV and MP4 video formats with excellent speed and quality.
[b](4). Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file[/b]
Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.
[b](5). Cut any clip of video (Trim)[/b]
It provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video
[b](6). Crop Video Size[/b]
Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function
[b](7). Capture your favorite image[/b]
Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
[b](8). Fastest Conversion Speed[/b]
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
[b](9). Support importing high definition formats, such as .m2ts.[/b]

Total Video Converter
***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html
Mod Video Converter
***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html
Old Dec 16, 2008, 09:41 PM

Have a iPod? Do you want to put all your videos and DVD movies on your iPod or transfer the iPod movies and music to computer?
You must answer "YES but i cant, because the format..."!
But i CAN.
Because i use [B]Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html). it is the requisite tool of a iPod user.
It includes a [B]DVD to iPod Converter[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html), a [B]iPod Movie Converter [/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)and a [B]iPod to Computer Transfer[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html)
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod-suite-new.jpg[/img]

[b]Kye Function:[/b]
[b]1. Convert DVD to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]2. Convert all kinds of video to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]3. Transfer songs and videos on your iPod to your Computer. [/b]

[b]4. Full support all popular video and audio formats.[/b]
Convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod/iPhone MP4 Movies with high speed and excellent image/sound quality.
Convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files.
[b]5. Supports all the MP4 video players and all sorts of iPod devices [/b]
Support iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G), etc.

[b]6. Powerful video editing function: Trim, Crop, Effect, Snapshot, Merge into one fiel and choose auido track/sutitle.[/b]

For Mac user i recommend you Aiseesoft [B]DVD to iPod Converter for Mac[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter-for-mac.html).

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/mac.jpg[/img]
Old Dec 18, 2008, 07:06 AM

Have a iPod? Do you want to put all your videos and DVD movies on your iPod or transfer the iPod movies and music to computer?
You must answer "YES but i cant, because the format..."!
But i CAN.
Because i use [B]Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html). it is the requisite tool of a iPod user.
It includes a [B]DVD to iPod Converter[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html), a [B]iPod Movie Converter [/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)and a [B]iPod to Computer Transfer[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html)
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod-suite-new.jpg[/img]

[b]Kye Function:[/b]
[b]1. Convert DVD to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]2. Convert all kinds of video to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]3. Transfer songs and videos on your iPod to your Computer. [/b]

[b]4. Full support all popular video and audio formats.[/b]
Convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod/iPhone MP4 Movies with high speed and excellent image/sound quality.
Convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files.
[b]5. Supports all the MP4 video players and all sorts of iPod devices [/b]
Support iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G), etc.

[b]6. Powerful video editing function: Trim, Crop, Effect, Snapshot, Merge into one fiel and choose auido track/sutitle.[/b]

For Mac user i recommend you Aiseesoft [B]DVD to iPod Converter for Mac[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter-for-mac.html).

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/mac.jpg[/img]
Old Dec 25, 2008, 11:57 AM

For a very long time dealing with different video formats is always my annoyance. For example, my iPod need mp4 format and most of the videos I download from limewire or youtube is not and some of my family videos that I want to put on my iPod but the format is a problem and also DVD movies and windows media player.

Now those questions above are never a problem of mine, because I found Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html]Total Video Converter and the [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html]Best DVD Ripper .

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-video.jpg[/img]

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is the best video converter in this planet. It can converter almost all video into MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality. And it is really easy to use only few clicks you can finish your conversion.

It is with high compatibility. It can convert video to PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

It can also do trim, crop and merge files into one.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/f-total-video-converter.jpg[/img]

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is really powerful. It can rip DVD into PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia,Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
Old Dec 26, 2008, 03:29 AM

Thumbs up

For iPod users, Tipard [url=***********.tipard.com/ipod-converter-suite.html][b]iPod Converter Suite[/b] is a requisite iPod converter to rip DVD and any video to iPod MP4 video format and MP3, M4A, AAC audio format. It can also backup the files on iPod to computer. This iPod Converter Suite is discount software for the coming Christmas. It is actually the combination of Tipard [url=***********.tipard.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html][b]DVD to iPod[/b] Converter, Tipard [url=***********.tipard.com/ipod-video-converter.html][b]iPod Video Converter[/b] and Tipard [url=***********.tipard.com/ipod-to-pc-transfer.html][b]iPod to PC[/b] Transfer.

[img]***********.tipard.com/image/sceenshot/ipod-tools/ipod-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

[b]Key Functions:[/b]
[b]1. Rip any DVD and video to iPod video and audio formats[/b]
Rip DVD and convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV to iPod MP4, H.264 video formats and iPod MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC audio formats.

[b]2. Transfer music and video files from iPod to computer[/b]
Help you to backup iPod video/audio files to PC, then you could transfer the video/music to another iPod or iPhone.

[b]3. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop, Snapshot)[/b]
It offers powerful editing functions such as joining multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip from video and DVD, cropping the size of video play region and so forth.

Old Dec 26, 2008, 10:12 AM

Default Christmas gift from Aiseesoft—first click first get!

Aiseesoft is now promoting special offer for Christmas: many excellent DVD/video converter for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Apple TV, Creative Zen is on discount from 20%--55%.

[b]Only $35 you can get a DVD to iPod Converter, an iPod Movie Converter and an iPod to Computer Transfer[/b].

More details: ***********.aiseesoft.com/xmas.html

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/xmas/news.gif[/img]

The popular products on the discount list are: [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html]DVD to iPod Suite, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html]DVD to iPhone Suite, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/psp-movie-creator.html]PSP Movie Creator, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-zune-Suite.html]DVD to Zune Suite, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-creative-zen-suite.html]DVD to Creative Zen Suite, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-psp-converter.html]DVD to PSP Converter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/psp-movie-converter.html]PSP Movie Converter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-zune-converter.html]DVD to Zune Converter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/zune-movie-converter.html]Zune Movie Covnerter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-creative-zen-converter.html]DVD to Creative Zen Covnerter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-creative-zen.html]Video Converter for Creative Zen, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-apple-tv-converter.html]DVD to Apple TV Converter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/apple-tv-video-converter.html]Apple TV Video Covnerter, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-apple-tv-suite.html]DVD to Apple TV Suite.