CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 20, 2008, 08:09 AM

Default help with xplorer cartridge

sponsored links

hi this is my first post and im sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before , just purchased a parrelel port cheat cartridge for psx we had one years ago and used to be able to load backed up games with it , but i cant remember how to do it, also one other thing is there any way of updating the cheat cartridge like you can with the ps2 datel ar max disc hope someone can help
thanks
Old Oct 05, 2008, 05:36 AM

Post Update..

If anyone wishes to contact me please email me on [email]sims2method@live.co.uk[/email]. The website is up at the moment and can be located at: ********mattyo15189.freehyperspace4.com (don't put www. at start otherwise URL won't work). The site has all the help you could need and a contact form should you require to contact me. Please, don't just add me to MSN, if you do add me to MSN email me first and let me know the problem as it's hard to remember everyone that adds me.

In regards to the post above, I don't think this is the right post for that topic. From what I know though, I think you just run some cheats and then insert the game disk when prompted.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 09:19 AM

Default help with xplorer cartridge

add in that other new copy guy that copies from the top of your library, you can combo out with him as well