CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01, 2008, 10:31 AM

Default To share my experience: convert iTunes videos to MPEG,WMV...

sponsored links

Many people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

Daniusoft Media Converter ([img]***********.aidownloading.com/media-converter.html[/img]) software can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Tool([img]***********.aidownloading.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter_276907.exe[/img])

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

[img]***********.aidownloading.com/images/guide/daniu-media1.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.
Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.
Tips:
You can click Settings button to custom preference for output files.

If you still want to watch other common video/audio even HD video on your portable video device you can choose Daniusoft Media Converter Pro([img]***********.aidownloading.com/media-converter-pro.html[/img]) because Daniusoft Media Converter only support DRM audio and DRM video.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 06:49 AM
Veteran

Talking How to import HD videos to iMovie with HD to iMovie Converter on Mac

HD to iMovie Converter is an excellent application for you to import HD videos to iMovie recognize formats.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/import-hd-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Sep 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up MXF file to MPEG - How to convert MXF files to MPEG on Mac with Mac MXF file to MPEG

Mac MXF file to MPEG Converter is the best MXF to MPEG Converter for Mac for you to convert mxf file to mpeg in an easy way, easy to use and very powerful, free download!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-mpeg-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Dec 06, 2011, 03:18 AM

Default you also can burn itunes movies to dvd

***********.doremisoft.net/guides/burn-itunes-movies-to-dvd-mac.html
Closed Thread