CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:52 PM

sponsored links

you just sort of dig in and hope for the best. It really depends on the code and how well laid out it is.
[url=********sonneriegratuite.org][u]sonnerie portable gratuite[/u]
Old Jul 26, 2009, 11:09 AM

Many of my friends have told me that this iPod to mac transfer software worked perfectly fine for them
Old Aug 13, 2009, 01:28 AM

Cool

what i am using is Aniosoft iBackup(***********.aniosoft.com). It enables you to transfer iPod's music and other content to any storage device and iTunes as well. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.
so far so good. The transferred files is exactly same with the original one. so i don't have to be worried about the accidently data lose and hard drive crash since i have made backup files with this tool. Another good merit of this one is that i can get coupon code when i registered as a member.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:51 AM

Thumbs up A tip for iPod to windows PC transfer

The most convenient and secure way is to use an iPod-to-computer transfer program to help you, like this handy one called Tansee iPod Transfer

[U][B]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm[/B][/U]

Many of my friends are using it for its easy and safe transfer. The whole process goes as follows:

Firstly install this program on your computer. When you plug your iPod to the computer, this program will instantly display all songs and videos on the iPod.You simply select what you wish to transfer and click "Copy" button. Done. All your selected files will be copied to your computer safely. Now you can easily add those songs and videos to your iTunes library. See detailed guide.
More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your iPod. And all song names are preserved.

Here is step-by-step guide on the whole process:
[U]********gutensoft.com/Guide/How-to-transfer-songs-and-videos-from-ipod-to-computer.htm[/U]

Best luck!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 11:17 AM

Thumbs up iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer

cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone software designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch so that you can easily recover lost or missing music. With this backup package, you can easily backup and restore all of your iPod, iPhone, or iTouch content, including your favorite songs, videos, photos, playlists and more.

[U][B]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Cucusoft_iPhone_iTouch_iPod_to_Computer_Transfer.h tm[/B][/U]

If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a 'must have' software to keep your iPod/iPhone files safe.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 07:58 PM

I want to share an ultimate backup tool for iPod . It enables you to easily copy your iPod's songs/videos/photos to your PC .
It's called iPod Copy Pack

[U]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Copy-Pack.htm[/U]

Whether you need to send your iPod for repair, retrieve your songs/videos/photos because your computer/hard drive crashed, or just to backup to a different drive, iPod Copy Pack will create an iPod copy effortlessly
Closed Thread

Tags
ipod to mac, transfer ipod to mac