CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18, 2009, 11:20 PM

sponsored links

We have a software for price-cut for your use
***********.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/Cucusoft-iPhone/iTouch/iPod-to-Computer-Transfer.html
Old Oct 20, 2009, 09:17 PM

Talking How to put dvd onto iPod?

You need to use a dvd to iPod converter to help you. Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter is what I am using. It can convert almost all kinds of DVDs to iPod Movie / iPod Video format (MP4 format)
Check it out at:

********gutensoft.com/Multimedia/Cucusoft-DVD-to-iPod-Converter.htm

It ensures fast converting speed with good quality. With only 3 steps, you could easily convert your movies to iPod MP4 format
step 1. click "Add Files" to add your movies
step 2. select "iPod Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)" from "profile" list
step 3. click "Convert" button to start conversion
Done.
You can also search more others at ********google.com
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:06 PM

Default How to put dvd on iPod

I recommend Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter. It can convert almost all kinds of DVDs to iPod Movie / iPod Video format (MP4 format)

Free download to try:
[U][B]********gutensoft.com/Multimedia/Cucusoft-DVD-to-iPod-Converter.htm[/B][/U]

It ensures fast converting speed with good quality.
With 3 steps, you could easily convert your movies to iPod MP4 format
step 1. click "Add Files" to add your movies
step 2. select "iPod Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)" from "profile" list
step 3. click "Convert" button to start conversion
Done.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 06:05 AM

Cucusoft iPod/iTouch/iPhone to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, playlists and more. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a 'must have' utility to keep your iPod/iPhone safe.

[IMG]***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/Screenshot_iPodtoComputer_400.gif[/IMG]

How to Use

iPod to iTunes Transfer is very easy to use, it only takes a few steps to export everything on your iPod to iTunes.

Connect your iPod to computer, and change Auto-sync to Manually Sync.

Run iPod to iTunes Transfer software
Select music, photos, or any other file you want to backup via play list or search
Click on "start transfer button", select a output path to transfer.All your music, song, photos on your iPod will be backup to computer.
Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder on computer where you have backup the iPod.
Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in your computer to your iTunes music Library.
More detail information at ***********.dvdtoipodsoft.com/cucusoft-ipod-itouch-iphone-to-computer-transfer.html
Old Nov 30, 2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobby034 View Post
We have a software for price-cut for your use
***********.converter 123. com/iPhone-Software/Cucusoft-iPhone/iTouch/iPod-to-Computer-Transfer.html

yes ,i have heard from my friend ,she told me converter123. com is totally a trick,hope everybody carefully.

I have tried to buy the software at www. converter123. com before. It is totally a trick![B]I am ready to charge it now!!!![/B]I don't even want to go to that kind of site full of virus.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:02 PM

Default The best software to copy ipod playlist to pc

If you happenly want to [url=***********.copyipodplaylist.com][B]copy iPod playlist[/B], I suggest this iPod playlist copy software which can transfer video files from iPod to iPod, iPod to computer, and iPod to iTune with high speed and very good quality just by drag-and-drop.

What's more, this [url=***********.copyipodplaylist.com][B]copy iPod playlist[/B] also allows you to mange your iPod as a hard disk, with the search function it offers you can search the files which you want to quickly and easily, just have a try, you will finish copying iPod playlist with egregious speed.

[img]***********.copyipodplaylist.com/copyiPodplaylist/iPod-playlist-copy.gif[/img]
Closed Thread

Tags
ipod to mac, transfer ipod to mac