CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 12, 2008, 06:42 PM

Default How to convert DRM protected music and movies to mp4/avi/mov/mp3/wmv/aac/3gp/m4a/ipo

sponsored links

[b]Part 1: How to convert DRM protected music and movies to
mp4/avi/mov/mp3/wmv/aac/3gp/m4a/ipod/psp/zune/iphone/wav/divx…[/b]

The guide shows how to [b]remove drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac [/b]files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

[b]Queston: [/b]I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[b]Answer:[/b]
[IMG]***********.topsevenreviews.com/daniusoft-digital-media-converter.html[/IMG]Daniusoft Digital Media Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.
1.Download and install the DRM Removal Software[IMG]***********.topsevenreviews.com/download/video-music-converter/daniu-digital-media-converter.exe[/IMG]

2.Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/step-1-add.jpg[/img]

3.Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.
4.You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files.
Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert audio to” list for protected audio files

[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/audio-output-setting.jpg [/img]

Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files

[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/video-output-setting.jpg[/img]

5.Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on “Start” button.

[b]What is DRM?[/b]
DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.

[b]Part 2: How to convert DRM protected music WMA to MP3[/b]

The guide shows how to remove drm from protected WMA, WMV, M4P, M4V, M4A, M4B, ASF, AAC files and convert to unprotected MP3, OGG or any audio formats you like, such as AAC, WMA, M4A, WAV, APE…

[B]Queston:[/B] I purchased and downloaded some music from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player, play them using Windows Media Player on my PC and even share them with my firends. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from my protected music? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[B]Answer:[/B] Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.
1. Download and install the DRM Removal Software[IMG]***********.topsevenreviews.com/download/video-music-converter/daniu-wma-mp3-converter.exe[/IMG]

2. Run the software and click “Add…” button to load your DRM protected music (WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF) files

[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-wma-to-mp3/wma-mp3-convert.jpg[/img]

3. Choose output formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE etc.
Also you can custom output setting;

[img]***********.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-wma-to-mp3/wma-mp3-custom.jpg[/img]

4. Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music by click on “Start” button.

[B]What is DRM?[/B]
DRM is an acronym for Digital Rights Management, a broad term used to describe a number of techniques for restricting the free use and transfer of digital content. DRM is used in a number of media, but is most commonly found in video and music files. There are many who argue that DRM is a misnomer, since it deals with use issues rather than the rights of the consumer.
Old Dec 15, 2008, 04:16 AM

Have a iPod? Do you want to put all your videos and DVD movies on your iPod or transfer the iPod movies and music to computer?
You must answer "YES but i cant, because the format..."!
But i CAN.
Because i use [B]Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html). it is the requisite tool of a iPod user.
It includes a [B]DVD to iPod Converter[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html), a [B]iPod Movie Converter [/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)and a [B]iPod to Computer Transfer[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html)
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod-suite-new.jpg[/img]

[b]Kye Function:[/b]
[b]1. Convert DVD to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]2. Convert all kinds of video to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]3. Transfer songs and videos on your iPod to your Computer. [/b]

[b]4. Full support all popular video and audio formats.[/b]
Convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod/iPhone MP4 Movies with high speed and excellent image/sound quality.
Convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files.
[b]5. Supports all the MP4 video players and all sorts of iPod devices [/b]
Support iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G), etc.

[b]6. Powerful video editing function: Trim, Crop, Effect, Snapshot, Merge into one fiel and choose auido track/sutitle.[/b]

For Mac user i recommend you Aiseesoft [B]DVD to iPod Converter for Mac[/B](***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter-for-mac.html).

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/mac.jpg[/img]
Old Jan 06, 2009, 09:22 PM

First, I would like to say,iTunes add DRM to their music is running the rights of our customers. And I guess there are lots of software can remove DRM,and most of them are free to try sharewares. I have just came accross a good converter through google search,it is a cute thing:

***********.flash-on-tv.com/media-converter.html#141

Have a free try and you will like it.
Old Jan 07, 2009, 12:33 AM

Thumbs up How to convert DRM protected music to ipod

hello ,everyone ,one day i came across a good video program-- [B]Video Download Capture[/B]. And it can help you convert the drm protected music and music videos to mp4/avi/mov etc.
<a href="***********.video-download-capture.com/how-to-download-free-videos-for-ipod.html" title="How to download free videos for iPod">How to download free videos for iPod</a>
***********.video-download-capture.com/