CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 16, 2009, 03:48 PM

sponsored links

nice guide, it works well for my BlackBerry.
Old Aug 29, 2009, 03:46 AM

Oh, Great! I canít wait to download and use it. I have tried

this software before and I think I am benefited from it a lot.

Firstly, it is an all-round converter. It has a large set of

profiles for formats one wants to convert. And its developer is

thoughtful enough to keep those mussy profiles in categories.

Thatís great! Secondly, the effect, trim and crop function are

especially handy for me. I can monitor the modifications in the

preview window. Thatís cool! Thirdly, the user interface is

nice. Keep on the good job!
Old Sep 13, 2009, 01:04 PM

Easy to follow help file and simple to use software. Took a one minute sequence I needed from a feature movie on DVD. Converted to FLV and playback of picture and audio is excellent. No problems to run and fast and effective with result.
Old Oct 08, 2009, 05:17 AM

Iíve been getting programs here for a long time. I know there are many converters offered here and they are offered repeatedly (nice when I reformat). I donít expect to see photoshop or Autocad here. If those complaining about the offers here think they can get publishers to offer better programs for free, then letís hear about your wonderful site.

I just hope that GAOTD keeps up the hard work they are doing.

Thank you GAOTD
Old Oct 13, 2009, 06:38 AM

Default How to convert video to rmvb from Flip Video Camcorder?

The flip video camcorder has offered most people a cheaper and easier way to capture high definition video clips on the go. With the built-in large enough memory and the rechargeable lithium ion battery, you are allowed to record long minutes of high-quality videos. The included connector also allows you to watch videos instantly on TV.

Flip video to rmvb converter is the great program designed to be applicable with the Flip Utra family: Flip Utra, Flip Utra HD, Flip Mino, and Flip Mino HD. It can convert flip flip videos to rmvb format to achieve a better video quality with excellent video size compression. It also enables you to convert flip videos to many other regular video formats such as avi, wmv, mpg/mpeg, mp4, etc to work well with many portable devices: Creative Zen, Blackberry, iRiver, iPhone, PSP, etc. In adition, it allows you to rip audio from video data and save the format of aac, mp3, flac, etc.

Flip video to rmvb converter is powerful software with multiple editing functions, which helps to create distinctive videos. You can trim the video to select certain length of clips converted, crop out the unwanted black borders in the frame; apply video effects like brightness, contrast, saturation. You are also allowed to set different parameters to improve the video-audio quality for your preference.

Steps: How to convert video to rmvb from Flip Video Camcorder?
Step 1: Connect your flip video camcorder with the PC
Plug in your flip video camcorder with the computer, open the flip video device on your computer and save the flip video folder on your computer.

Step 2: Download the Flip Video Camcorder and install it on your computer.

Step 3: Launch the Flip Video and select the input flip videos Click "Add" on the left middle panel to open the flip video folder saved on your computer, browse the folder and select the flip videos you want to convert. You can load many flip videos together.

Step 4:Select the output format and output path. Select rmvb as the output format from the drop down list next to the "Profile" filed. Specify the output destination on your computer to store the converted flip videos

Step 5: "Crop" effect
You can set the output aspect ration of zoom to original, full screen, 16:9, 4:3 or remove the unwanted black sides by dragging the borders directly in the player windows or specify the extract values in the box beneath left, right, top and bottom.

Step 6: Convert flip videos to rmvb format After all the converting parameters are set, you can carry out the conversion by click "Start".

Last edited by AlexYu1314; Oct 13, 2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 04:53 AM

Default How to convert flip video to H.263 3GP videos?

Flip video camcorder has provided us the easiest and affordable way to join the video shooting revolution. The reasonable price can be accepted by most people. The simple and friendly user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on.

3gp formats is a simplified multimedia container format, designed to decrease storage and bandwidth requirements in order to accommodate mobile phones. How about importing flip video to 3G mobile phones? You will definitly end up with failure. The reason is that the flip video usually records videos in MP4 or H.264 formats. Then you will need to convert flip video to 3GP format.

Flip video to 3gp converter***********.flip-video-converter.com/guides/flip-video-to-3gp-converter/ is an ideal software that can be applicable with Flip Utra, Flip Utra HD, Flip Mino, Flip Mino HD. It can convert flip videos to various regular formats with swift speed and outstanding output quality. The converted formats including 3gp, wmv, avi, mpg/mpeg, which accommodates to 3G Mobile phones like Nokia, Sony Erricson,Blackberry. The program also supports to rip audio from video data and save as the audio formats of mp3, wav, wma, aac, etc.

Flip video to 3gp converter***********.flip-video-converter.com/guides/flip-video-to-3gp-converter/ can offer you many ways to customize the output settings of your flip video. You can trim the video to specify the length of converted clips, crop out the black borders around the frame, apply video effects like brightness, contrast, brightness or other special effects like old flim, gray or emboss for rending