CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04, 2009, 04:23 PM

Default Firefox Button

sponsored links

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Old Jul 15, 2009, 12:31 AM

i agree with u what u are saying is correct i presume
Old Jul 17, 2009, 02:08 AM

Hello
More than 5,000 Firefox users per week are discovering that they can customize Firefox better than ever by using Toolbar Buttons. Toolbar Buttons is a highly popular Firefox add-on that allows you to choose from over 100 buttons to add to your Firefox toolbars. Toolbar Buttons gives you quick one click access to Firefox's functions saving you time and reducing the amount of mouse clicks needed to enable a Firefox feature. Toolbar Buttons is extremely easy to install and fun to use.
Old Aug 04, 2009, 01:55 PM

wee skeg says this is simple, there are loads of add ons in Firfox to allow you to most things, even broxi the ugly fud could put a wee ad on in firefox, mrs skeg is cleaning the caravan at the minute throwing all the shite in the next door neighbours skip, when she's finished I'll ask her to find the wee button, I'm getting my tattoos greased for the huns match on saturday so am busy

*********addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/462
Closed Thread