CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 25, 2009, 08:53 PM

Default How to Convert Canon Camcorders JVC Everio MOD files to MP4, 3GP, AVI, etc.on Mac

sponsored links

How to Convert Canon Camcorders JVC Everio MOD files to MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc. on Mac?

Pavtube MOD Converter for MAC: ***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/

With the development of video recording technologies, more and more people are willing to record their daily lives with camcorders to keep memories, such as wedding parties, birthday parties, babies’ growth, or whatever else they thought deserved recording. Sometimes recording is simple, while handling the generated videos is complicated. Because the video files produced by camcorders usually can not be recognized by most playing or editing software on Mac directly, MOD is one of the formats among them. If you have a JVC, Canon, or Panasonic camcorder, you have probably seen this format before. Next I am going to share some of my knowledge about MOD format and how to convert MOD to other video and audio formats for further enjoyment.

[b]Part 1: About MOD[/b]
MOD is the informal name of tapeless video format used by JVC, Panasonic, and Canon in some models of camcorders, such as JVC GZ-MG130, GZ-MS100U, GZ-MG255, Panasonic SDR-SW20, SDR-SW21, SDR-S26, Canon FS100, FS200, FS21 and so on. It is used exclusively for standard definition video files, and has never been given to a meaning explanation or official name by JVC or Panasonic, the pioneers of it.

[b]Part 2: How to [url=***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/]convert MOD generated by JVC Cannon Camcorder to MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc.?[/b]
When you meet the MOD video files, what will you do firstly? I think to find out a useful MOD converter for Mac at first is really essential. You should convert them to some common video formats previously, and after that, video playing or editing can only be done without troubles. Pavtube [url=***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/]MOD Converter for Mac is such a kind of converter. Now, let’s go through the step-by-step instruction of it together.

[b]Step 1: Download, install and run this program[/b]

[b]Step 2: Add video files, select formats, and set destination folder[/b]
Press [b]“Add”[/b] button to input your MOD files to this program, and then click [b]“Format”[/b] button to select your resulted video formats, like MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc. You can also use the default exported folder or set it by yourself through clicking [b]“Browse”. [/b]Meanwhile, you are also allowed to set output settings by click [b]“Settings”.[/b]
[img]***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/guide/how-to-converter-mod-on-mac_clip_image001.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: Start converting[/b]
Click[b]“Convert”[/b] button at the right bottom of the main interface to start converting.
Once you have finished these editing and converting jobs, you can deal with the resulted videos with ease: Export MP4 or MOV files to iMovie to do further editing, or export 3GP files to your cell phone for playback, or export AVI or MPEG files to PPT to vivify your presentation, or export MP4 files to play on your iPod or iPhone, or export FLV files to upload to video websites to share with others, all in all, you can do whatever you like with them.

[b]Tips: [/b]
Factually, I’m using this product now and like it very much. Because its after-sales service is really perfect. As soon as I’ve purchased it, their customer service staff Vivian sent me a greeting email kindly, and asked me if I have some problems while using it. She has definitely done me some favors in the use of their product. This makes me feel that I am important, and they are prepared to help me anytime and anywhere. Yes, that’s how it goes.

What’s more, this product has several outstanding functions as below, which can absolutely bring you joyful experiences.

1. Pavtube [url=***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/]MOD Converter for Mac does not have the audio-video out of sync problem.

2. It has pretty fast converting speed; even batch conversion can be completed in a few minutes.

3. With exception of adding text as watermark, images, GIF animations, and videos can also be added as watermarks to realize the picture-in-picture effect.

4. You can use the “Trim” function to select certain video clips to convert. And you can also take advantage of the “Crop” function to remove black edges or change the screen size.

5. You can merge multiple video files into one file, as well as replace the original audio with your specified audio.

Hope you could enjoy it. ^_^
Old Jul 26, 2009, 10:27 PM

More powerful but unexpensive [b]Mod converter[/b](***********.4easysoft.com/mod-converter.html) is now available.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/converter-g/mod.jpg[/img]

Most of the videos recorded by camcorders are in Mod format, which is not approved by most media players or video editor software. But now with [b]4Easysoft Mod Converter[/b](***********.4easysoft.com/download/mod-converter.exe) which is designed for JVC camcorder owners can convert Mod files to fit for diverse applications.

[b]Key Features[/b]
[b]1.Abundant formats supported and can convert to[/b]
4Easysoft Mod Converter supports Mod, Tod, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MP4,VOB and convert them to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, etc,so the videos shot by yourself on computer or other digital devices, including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, BlackBerry, Gphone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, and other MP4 players. Or upload them on YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo, Hulu, Metacafe, etc. or your personal site.
[b]2. Powerful Video Editing functions[/b]
[b]a.Split segments randomly or exactly[/b]
Split movies by presetting the exact start and end time, or just dragging the slider bar.
[b]b.Merge files into one[/b]
4Easysoft Mod Converter doubles your enjoyment with joining several interesting clips into one.
[b]c.Crop video play region to retain what you want[/b]
Crop frame size to remove your unwanted area using Mod Converter like the smart scissors.
[b]d.Capture highlights[/b]
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
[b]e.Real-time preview[/b]
Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
[b]3. Easier operation and better quality[/b]
An intuitively designed user interface brings you more convenience and enjoyment. 4Easysoft Mod Converter integrates plenty of professional codec so that all the conversion is in amazing speed with super quality without the installation of third party media players.
Some related video editing tools:
[b]PS3 Video Converter[/b](***********.4easysoft.com/ps3-video-converter.html)
[b]MKV Converter[/b](***********.4easysoft.com/mkv-converter.html)
[b]Video Converter[/b](***********.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html)