CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 27, 2009, 02:27 AM

Default iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer

sponsored links

Actually, I am not very good at iPod stuff and I always make a mess up about my iTunes and iPod. But now it is very easy for me to do with my iTunes and iPod, I can easily transfer data between my iPod nano and iPhone, backup my iPod data in my computer and put songs and videos from my computer to my iPod/iPhone without iTunes.

[b]So I found Aiseesoft iPod Transfer [/b]
***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/main.jpg[/img]

Now I will share with you this fantastic iPod assistant.

[b]Part 1: How to transfer songs and videos and other data between two different iPod/iPhone.
Step 1: Download and install Aiseesoft iPod Transfer [/b]
***********.aiseesoft.com/downloads/ipod-transfer.exe

[b]Step 2: Connect iPod.[/b]
Connect your two iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

[b]Step 3: Find your data.[/b]
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the files that you need to transfer.

[b]Step 4: Transfer data[/b]
Just click “iPod to iPod” button and it will show you the folder of another iPod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can be finished automatically.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/ipod-to-ipod.jpg[/img]

[b]Part 2: How to backup iPod data on your computer.[/b]

[b]Step 1: Connect your iPod.[/b]

Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable. After done, the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list.

[b]Step 2: Find your files[/b]
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.

[b]Step 3: Backup files[/b]
Click “iPod to computer” button to select the destination of the exporting files and start exporting files.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/ipod-to-computer.jpg[/img]

[b]Part 3: How to transfer songs and videos from computer to iPod without iTunes.[/b]

[b]Step 1: Connect iPod.[/b]
Connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

[b]Step 2: Find data[/b]
Click “computer to iPod” button to seek the files or folders that you want to import to iPod and click OK. The process of importing will be finished instantly.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/computer-to-ipod.jpg[/img]
Old Oct 15, 2009, 12:24 AM

Only one tool: Rip a DVD, convert video, backup iPod, make iPhone Ringtone

Share only one tool to help you rip a DVD, convert video, transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod, make iPhone ringtones by yourself.

[img]***********.aidownloading.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit.jpg[/img]

[b]Learn More:[/b] ***********.aidownloading.com/dvd-software-toolkit.html
[b]User Guide:[/b] ***********.aidownloading.com/guide-dvd-software-toolkit.html
[b]Download Now(24.9MB)[/b]: ***********.aidownloading.com/download/as-dvd-software-toolkit-276907.exe
[b]Buy Now:[/b] $49 ***********.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=18294-106&affiliate=276907

[b]Key Functions[/b]

[b]Rip DVD to all popular video formats and devices[/b]
This DVD rip software could rip all kinds of DVD movies to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, flv, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc, and is compatible with iPhone, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, etc.

[b]Convert between all popular videos[/b]
It’s easy to convert almost videos to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV by using the Video Conversion software.

[b]Transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod[/b]
Backup iPod to PC, import files or folder from PC to iPod, and even between different iPods with the help of iPod Transfer.

[b]Make any time length by iPhone Ringtone Maker[/b]
Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar, you even can manage your iPhone ringtone.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 08:09 PM

Default How to transfer music/video from iPod to PC and iTunes

My MAC crashed a week ago and I lost all my itunes songs. I thought I had to recopy more than 4Gb of songs, one by one, from scratch, all over again.!!!!!! Luckily, my tech friend recommended a iPod-to-mac tranfer program. As I know how bad it feels to lose all your music, I decided to show you how to recover it just in case you ever need to.

I used this program.

[U]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/4Media-iPod-to-Mac-Transfer.html[/U]

There are many others out there, but I definitely liked this one best.

With this trustworthy ipod-to-mac transfer tool, never worry about the loss of hundreds of songs in iTunes in the event of a fatal computer crash again. It can not only help us transfer music, movie, photo library and playlists from ipod to mac, but also from mac to ipod, from ipod to itunes.

Moreover, it provides an easy way to share iPod with my roommate’s iPhone.

If you are using [B]windows PC[/B], I would recommend you this all-in-one iPod Rip:

[U]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/joboshare-ipod-rip.html[/U]

It supports iPod to pc transfer, iPod to iTunes transfer and pc to iPod transfer.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 01:33 AM

Cool

I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.
So this one is also an useful backup program for iPod/iPhone users. It's a necessary tool especially for iPod/iPhone users who happend to have a new computer and lose iTunes' data on the old ones.

I found the solution at Yahoo answers and i'll show it here since i'm a person who likes to spread words after using something amazing.
********au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090830051803AAuYkRS