Guide - How to Convert Video Files to DVD (Convert AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB... to DVD)
Aimersoft Studio Provides Professional [url=../dvd-creator/index.html]DVD Creator , [url=../video-to-dvd-converter/index.html]Video to DVD Converter & [url=../dvd-maker-suite/index.html]DVD Maker Suite.
- [url=../purchase.html" rel=nofollow]Purchase
- [url=../affiliate.html" rel=nofollow]Affiliate
- [url=../support/index.html" rel=nofollow]Support
[url=../index.html]Home >[url=index.html] Knowledge > Convert Video to DVD
- [url=../news/index.html]Hot News
How to convert video to DVD (AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV...to DVD)
When it comes to crazy fans to DVD, or simply those who would like to share their MPEG, AVI and even HD videos (MKV, M2TS, FLV, etc.) with friends on DVD player, perhaps there is no easier way than using a DVD creator to convert video files to DVD movie which costs you little time and little money.
[b]Aimersoft DVD Creator[/b] is just the kind that can [b]convert video to DVD[/b] and [b]burn video files to DVD[/b] movies playable on portable players or home DVD players.
Now [url=../dvd-creator/index.html][b]Aimersoft DVD Creator[/b] has released [b]DVD Creator[/b] 188.8.131.52 new version, which added [b]HD video[/b] (MKV, AVI, M2TS) to its input video formats and enhance the stability in [b]video to DVD conversion[/b]. Do you want to enjoy your HD video on DVD easily? Just follow these few steps, you will find the operation is so easy!
[b]Step 1: [/b]Download this [url=********download.aimersoft.com/aimer-dvd-creator_full242.exe]Aimersoft DVD Creator, install it and start operation; Meanwhile, you can insert DVD +R (DVD-R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW)
[b]Step2: [/b]Run Aimersoft DVD Creator, add video files or load files which you want to convert;
One Way: Click the “Load files” to add video files;
Another way: Choose “Load video” option under the “file” drop-down menu, and you can add files as you want, too.
[b]Step 3: [/b]Display the loaded file and choose the video you want to convert
- After the video files have been loaded, they will appear in the main interface, then drag and drop the selected video files to the storyboard below to organize a video slideshow at the bottom of the main interface.
- The used disc space is shown on the disc space bar underneath the storyboard
- you can choose the size of burning DVD in your decision,” DVD-R4.5G AND DVD-R9.0G”,up to your choice, if you want to burn video files to a dual-layer DVD (DVD-9), at the bottom of the interface, just select “DVD-R 9.0G”, Vise versa.
- Also you can customize the output video quality here, “Low video quality, High video quality and Highest video quality”, which depends on your choice;
- If you just want to burn video files to DVD without adding any special effects, of course you just need to click the “Burn” button to begin the conversion process.
When you are clicking the” Burn” button, here are some options for you as follows:
[b]Burn to:[/b] you can burn video files to DVD, DVD Folder, or ISO file as you will; and then you should choose where you want to save the generated DVD files; next choose the TV Standard “NTSC or PAL”
[b]Explanation:[/b] “NTSC” is 30 fps, which is used in USA, Canada and Japan. “PAL “is 25 fps, which is used in Europe and Asia. At last, choose the aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
After above steps, now click the “Start” button to start the video to DVD conversion.
Tips: if your video files and the subtitle are separated into two files, this software may allow you to plug-in the subtitles for MKV video files. Ok, just follow the steps below;
1. Drag the loaded video to the storyboard.
2. Click the video, you may see the button “edit selected video file”.
3. Then click the button, a box that offers settings for the subtitle will appear. (you may also crop and trip your favorite parts off the video here.)
If you want to have high-level quality output files by adding some special effects, you can also use this software to accomplish what you want. Below we will give your details on how to improve the quality and customize the videos on your own way; you can perform some advanced settings to create your perfect video slideshow DVD. Just follow our steps, let’s start at clicking ‘Edit’ button,
And now, DVD Creator has been upgraded and adding more powerful functions, Support two real-time preview windows, you can preview all the process clearly.
First, you should selecting which videos you want to edit in Storyboard, after clicking ‘Edit selected video files…’ and you can make following editing process now
[b]Step 1: Crop[/b] –Click the “Crop” button to cut off the black edges, in this way you will enjoy your movies in a full screen;
Tips: If you want to remove the black edges or just convert an area from your movie video, you can click the Crop button to crop the video of the current title or chapter. You can specify an area either by dragging the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Top, Button, Left and Right. Above the crop pane, you can select an output aspect ratio and the available options are: Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3.
You can preview clearly in two real-time preview windows
[b]Step 2: Set the effects[/b]
Tips: If you want to adjust the video effects of your video files , click the “Effect” button and drag each adjustment slider to set the video effects as you want: brightness, contrast, saturation and adjust the volume, etc.You can also choose the effect such as Emboss, Gray,negative,old film,or just no effect, which depending on your choice;
[b]Step 3: Trim the video[/b]- you can trim any segment of videos by clicking the 'Trim' button;
Tips: If you want to capture a clip from the current title/chapter, you can click the Trim button to open the Trim window and trim the current title or chapter by dragging the Start Time slider to set the start time, and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time;
[b]Step 4: Watermark Design[/b]
Click ‘Watermark’, and choose to startup watermark, and then you can design the watermark as by using Image or Text, setting these parameters such as Transparency, Vertical Space and Level Space just as you want.
[b]Step 5: Extra options:[/b]
Special for MKV files: if your video and the subtitle are separated into two files, this software may allow you to plug-in the subtitles
[url=********download.dvd-creator.org/aimer-dvd-creator_full242.exe]Download Aimersoft DVD Creator to convert video files to DVD
[b]More related articles here:[/b]
[url=convert-tod-to-dvd.html]How to burn JVC Everio video of TOD to DVD?
[url=convert-mod-to-dvd.html]How to burn MOD videos to DVD?
[url=download-convert-youtube-to-dvd.html]How to burn downloaded YouTube video to DVD?
[url=convert-avi-video-to-dvd.html]How to convert AVI movies and videos to DVD?
DVD Creator Only
- [url=../dvd-creator/index.html]DVD Creator
- [url=../video-to-dvd-converter/index.html]Video to DVD Converter
- [url=../dvd-maker-suite/index.html] DVD Maker Suite
Hot Articles [img]../images/hot.png[/img]
- [url=burn-music-video-to-dvd.html"t Music Video clips to DVD]
Burn music video to DVD
- [url=upload-video-to-youtube.html]Upload video to YouTube
- [url=michael-jackson-youtube-thriller-burn-to-dvd.html]Burn MJ's YouTube to DVD
- [url=edit-video-before-burning-dvd.html]Edit video with DVD Creator
- [url=download-youtube-video-free.html]Free download YouTube video
- [url=free-movie-download-website.html]Free movie download website
Video DVD Converter tutorial
DVD Creating Tips
Burn QuickTime to DVD
- [url=upload-video-to-youtube.html]Upload video to YouTube
Convert MKV file to DVD
Burn music video to DVD
Convert VHS tape to DVD
Burn iTunes movie to DVD
- This DVD Creator is the most easy-to-use one that I have ever used. I love the fast speed of the conversion and the high customization, which fully satisfy my needs.
- It supports all regular formats that compatible with . More importantly, I see no quality lost from the original DVD, that is absolutely what I want.
[url=../index.html]Home | [url=../sitemap.html" rel=nofollow]Sitemap | [url=../dvd-creator/index.html]DVD Creator | [url=../video-to-dvd-converter/index.html]Video to DVD Converter | [url=../dvd-maker-suite/index.html]DVD Maker Suite | [url=../purchase.html" rel=nofollow]Purchase | [url=../link/index.html]Links | [url=../about-us.html" rel=nofollow]About Us | [url=index.html]Knowledge
Copyright © 2009 [url=***********.dvd-creator.org/]Aimersoft DVD Creator, Video to DVD Converter & DVD Maker Suite. All Rights Reserved.