CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 08, 2009, 04:50 AM

sponsored links

Sharing useful information is really wonderful.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 09:45 PM

4easysoft is best tool.iPod Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html cnvu ojkcvio jkvbi nvjbio nmivco vbjki ojkv9c
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:58 PM

I will try it becase so many people bought it. cvmxnvcmk nkcviop mbkcip m,ckombkcvi ncvko mkbocvp
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:13 PM

After i bought a iPod, i have tried many converter.But i think MTS Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mts-converter.html is the most powerful and useful one.
Old Nov 06, 2009, 08:14 PM

Now more and more wonderful videos are available for us, but sometimes we just want to enjoy the music in it. That means we need the help of a third party to convert the video into audio files. Here I'd like to introduce one software. It is a powerful audio extractor extracting audio from video such as convert AVI to MP3, MPEG to WMA and WMV to M4A. Moreover, this Video to Audio Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/video-to-audio-converter.html. can convert among various audio formats as an audio converter. And supports batch conversion, thus you can process multi-conversion at the same time and set many output audio formats for one video to convert. More editing functions are also availabe such as extracting certain segment form movie or music by presetting the exact start and end time or just dragging the slider bar;combining and join multiple files together; taking snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies; adjusting, such as Encoder, Audio Channels, Sample Rate and Audio Bitrate. You also can save all the output settings as your preference, which is saved in the user-defined column automatically. If you want to extract a song or episode from a movie, you can try this Video to Audio Converter.
Old Nov 08, 2009, 03:37 AM

Now I'd like to introduce a best audio converter to change MP4 to MP3.It can convert MP4 to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc; get certain music clips from MP4 movies and HD MPEG-4 file(.mp4); and has intuitively interface brings more enjoyment. It is 4Easysoft MP4 to MP3 Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mp4-to-mp3-converter.html which is stunning MP4 to MP3 converter software that can change or convert MP4 to MP3 format with good sound quality; convert your collection of MP4 movies and music to MP3 audio. Then you can put the fantastic music on Zune, iPod shuffle and suchlike MP3 players. More than a MP4 to MP3 converter, 4Easysoft MP4 to MP3 Converter is also a brilliant M4V to MP3 converter. Operate easily for both novices and pros, split one video into several ones, and adjust various parameters to get custom MP3 file you want. With 4Easysoft MP4 to MP3 Converter, you can convert HD MPEG-4 file(.mp4) and M4V/MP4 to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2 audio supported by Zune, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iRiver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, iRiver, Sony MP3 and suchlike portable MP3 players and enjoy any music anywhere.