CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 31, 2009, 02:00 AM

Default How to convert HD/MTS files

sponsored links

This article includes two parts:
[b]Part 1: How to convert and edit HD videos with 4Easysoft HD Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/hd-converter.html
[b]Part 2: How to convert MTS/TS/MOD video to regular video with 4Easysoft MTS Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/mts-converter.html

[b]Part 1: How to convert and edit HD videos with 4Easysoft HD Converter[/b]
[b]Preparationownload and install 4Easysoft HD Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/download/hd-converter.exe
[b]Step 1: Add files[/b]
Click “Add File” button to load the video files that you want to convert.
[b]Step 2: Set output settings[/b]
You can choose the output format from the profiles drop-down lsit.
You can set Encoder, Bitrate, Channels, Resolution and so on by clicking “setting” button.
[b]Step 3: Start conversion.[/b]
Click “Start” to begin the conversion with high output quality and converting speed.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/hd-converter/steps.jpg[/img]

[b]Key features of this converter:[/b]
[b]1.[/b]Convert among HD videos, such as HD DV, HD TS, MTS, M2TS,etc
[b]2.[/b]Convert among SD videos or general videos
[b]3.[/b]Convert SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video to HD video
[b]4.[/b]Convert HD video to SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video
[b]5.[/b]Edit or polish video - Merge, Effect, Trim, Crop and Snapshot

[b]Part 2: How to convert MTS/TS/MOD video to regular video with 4Easysoft MTS Converter[/b]
[b]4Easysoft MTS Converter[/b] can not only [b]convert MTS, but also TS, MOD, and various HD videos to regular videos.[/b]
The following are the detailed guide:
[b]Preparation: Download and install 4Easysoft MTS Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/download/mts-converter.exe
[b]Step 1: Import video files[/b]
Click “Add File” button, you can add the video files that you want to convert.
[b]Step 2: Set output settings[/b]
You can choose the output video format from the drop-down list button.
You can set Encoder, Bitrate, Channels, Resolution and so on by clicking “Settings” button.
You can choose the output folder by clicking “Browse”, or the defalt folder is D:\My Documents\4Easysoft Studio\Output.
[b]Step 3: Start conversion[/b]
Click “Start” button, you are allowed to start conversion. All the tasks of conversion will be finished at fast speed and high output quality.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/mts-converter/steps.jpg[/img]

[b]Editting Tips About the above Two Converters:[/b]
[b]1. Adjust video effect[/b]
Click “Effect” button, you can set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and check the Deinterlacing which helps you to optimize the video effect.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/mts-converter/effect.jpg[/img]

[b]2. Trim video[/b]
Click “Trim” button, then you can trim the videos by dragging the slider bar, click "Start Time" and "End Time" button, or setting the values

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/mts-converter/trim.jpg[/img]

[b]3.Crop video[/b]
Click “Crop” button and you can crop videos by selecting a crop mode, adjusting the crop frame, or setting the crop values.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/mts-converter/crop.jpg[/img]

[b]4. Select preference[/b]
Click the “Preference” button you can select the output destination, the Snapshot foler, the format of the snapshot image,etc.
[b]5.Take snapshot[/b]
Just click the "Snapshot" button, you can save any picture you like when you are previewing vdieos.
[b]6.Merge your files[/b]
If you want to merge several files into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.

Related tools:
[b]4Easysoft Total Video Converter:[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html This converter can help you convert among all mainstream video and audio formats and help you take videos easily on PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox or other digital devices.
[b]MP4 Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/mp4-converter.html
Old Sep 26, 2009, 10:06 PM

As the most powerful tools, [b]4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html has been released. It provides the most excellent functions—DVD ripping and video converting simultaneously. Actually it combines [b]DVD to Video Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/dvd-to-video-converter.html and [b]Total Video Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html into the all-in-one tool. So it can rip any DVD to AVI, XviD, WMV, VOB, WMA, MP3 and such video/audio formats. Also convert between all common video formats, even the HD video. Then you can enjoy your favorite DVD movie or video clips on any players.

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/converter-g/dvd-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

[b]Key Features:[/b]
[b]1. Rip DVD and convert video to any other video/audio formats[/b]
With 4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite, you can convert DVD video to AVI, MP4, WMV, and all popular videos, and convert between all pop video/audio formats. So you can put any DVD/video on iPod, iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, etc.
[b]2.Powerful editing functions to recreate your video[/b]
You can adjust output video visual effect; capture any time-length DVD or video clips; crop video play region; snapshot your favorite picture; merge several chapters or files into a single one to edit your own videos.
[b]3.Customize exact output parameters[/b]
You can set video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate. And audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channel, Audio Bitrate. For Resolution, you can choose the provided or you can write in your own parameters in the form of “xxx*xxx”.
Just try this amazing suite now!

4Easysoft iPod Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html
4Easysoft DVD to Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/dvd-to-video-converter.html
4Easysoft AVC Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/avc-converter.html
AVI Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/avi-converter.html
MTS Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mts-converter.html
Old Oct 07, 2009, 10:49 PM

When the ICE AGE 3 was released, i have no idea to watch it on my ipod, but a Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html helped me , it can easily convert videos and make movies and music taken easily on PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox or other digital devices. So powerful, it sometimes likes a Mod converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mod-converter.html to convert the video files that recorded, and also it can convert HD videos as well as a MTS Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mts-converter.html . This is really helped a lot.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 03:00 AM

Default Perfect MTS/M2TS Converter

I collected a batch of [B]MTS/M2TS [/B]videos and i want to play them on my ipod, but it said that the format can not supported on ipod.

finally i use [B][I]Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter [/I][/B]recommended by my net friends to convert them to mp4 and then add them to ipod for playing.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 07:40 AM

just try it.greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old Oct 20, 2009, 07:18 AM

Now i have enjoyed the amazing video with the help of HD Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/hd-converter.html .