CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:06 AM

sponsored links

This article is very helpful, especial the detailed guide helped me a lot.AVC Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/avc-converter.html
Old Oct 24, 2009, 08:53 AM

I will try it becase so many people bought it.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 08:29 AM

After i bought a iPod, i have tried many converter.But i think MTS Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mts-converter.html is the most powerful and useful one.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 08:25 AM

With the development of the technology, many people are enjoying iPhone and iPod. But most of the time they need a third party's help, such as iPod Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html . From my understanding, many IT departments feel compelled to accommodate the influx of employee-liable devices because they must find some way to satisfy the insatiable hunger for mobility among users with organizational mandates to reduce capital expenditures.And iPhone is also a best choice. With it, people can not only to communicate with others, but also can enjoy any music/video on it with the help of iPhone Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html .
Here i'd like to tell you something that will change the way you look at your iPod. You already know how powerful and versatile your new iPod is. But are you maximizing how to watch wonderful DVD movies on it. DVD to iPod Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html can meet all your needs, if you'd like to harness the full potential of your iPhone, and you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on tons of software. No need to purchase them from iTunes, you can take your own DVDs, your friend's or rented ones.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 08:09 AM

There are some technical differences in the way Macs and PC set up audio and MIDI devices. Clearly, the Mac provides better access to your MIDI and Audio systems in its Audio/MIDI Utility, compared to the Windows Control Panel "Sounds" directory. You can define more details on the Mac. However, you cannot enjoy all the videos on your Mac without Mac Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mac-video-converter.html which can help convert any video format into the regular ones. If you have camera/camcorder, you can use this one Mac Mod Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mac-mod-converter.html . For iPod users, here is a tool that provides a completed way to convert video to iPod from all popular video formats on Mac--Mac iPod Video Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/mac-ipod-video-converter.html . Moreover it has rich video for iPod converter functions to vary output files such as splitting file by preset time-length, outputting with exact file to fit for your iPod, and so on.
Old Nov 07, 2009, 05:33 AM

Now more and more wonderful videos are available for us, but sometimes we just want to enjoy the music in it. That means we need the help of a third party to convert the video into audio files. Here I'd like to introduce one software. It is a powerful audio extractor extracting audio from video such as convert AVI to MP3, MPEG to WMA and WMV to M4A. Moreover, this Video to Audio Converter ***********.4easysoft.com/video-to-audio-converter.html. can convert among various audio formats as an audio converter. And supports batch conversion, thus you can process multi-conversion at the same time and set many output audio formats for one video to convert. More editing functions are also availabe such as extracting certain segment form movie or music by presetting the exact start and end time or just dragging the slider bar;combining and join multiple files together; taking snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies; adjusting, such as Encoder, Audio Channels, Sample Rate and Audio Bitrate. You also can save all the output settings as your preference, which is saved in the user-defined column automatically. If you want to extract a song or episode from a movie, you can try this Video to Audio Converter.