CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 09, 2009, 10:37 PM

Default Share a great video to 3gp converter for mac

sponsored links

[b]Leawo Mac 3GP Converter[/b] [i]Intel/PowerPC[/i]

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-3gp-converter/[/img]

Leawo [i]Mac 3GP Converter[/i] is a professional 3GP converter for Mac users. It can easily convert all popular video formats to 3GP and 3G2 video file on Mac, including AVI to 3GP on Mac, MP4 to 3GP on Mac, MOV to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP, etc., as well as extract audio file to save as popular format like MP3, AAC for your Mobile Phone and other digital video or audio players.

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-3gp-converter/[/img]

This [i]3GP converter for Mac[/i] provides you so many powerful features, such as merging multiple files and convert into a whole 3GP or 3G2 file, batch video to 3GP for Mac conversion, video crop, video trim, video customize and video watermark to make you have better enjoyment of video on your cell phone and other digital players via the help of Apple Macintosh.

[b]Inputs: [/b]ASF, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MOV, AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, WAV, etc.
[b]Outputs:[/b] 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MP4, MPEG, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, AMR, etc.

Now download this [i]MAC 3GP converter[/i] here.

Code:
***********.leawo.com/mac-3gp-converter/
Old Sep 10, 2009, 06:02 AM

Nowadays, people have so many kinds of portable music/video players, and they play different video formats, so how to convert video from one popular video format to another is a question. Now I will give you a excellent video converter:
***********.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html that can do the conversion in few clicks.
Step 1.Download and install
***********.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe
Step 2.Load video
When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.
Click “Add files” button to import videos.
Step 3.Preview video
Click a file in the List, you could see the first picture of this video in the preview screen. Now you could use the preview control buttons to play the file.
Step 4: Now you could EDIT the video with the function button:
a.Crop video:
Clik “Crop” button and a dialogue-box pops up, you can crop your videos by selecting a crop mode; setting the crop values.
***********.nidesoft.com/image/tutorial/sansa-video-converter-2.jpg
b.Effect video:
Click “Effect” button and a dialogue-box pops up, and you can you set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and check Deinterlacing allows you to optimize the video effect.
***********.nidesoft.com/image/tutorial/sansa-video-converter-3.jpg
c.Trim video.
Click the “Trim” button, you can set the Start Time and End Time or just drag the slide bar to the position you want and then click “OK” to get any clip you want.
***********.nidesoft.com/image/tutorial/sansa-video-converter-4.jpg
Step 7.Merge video
If you want to merge several files into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.
Step 8.Set the output settings
You can also choose the audio track and subtitle you need.
From the profile drop-down list, you can choose the output video format you need.
And you coule click “Settings” button to set the Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, etc
Step 9.Now you could click "convert" button.
The conversion process will begin. Please wait before the converting successful

Tags
3gp converter for mac