CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 09, 2009, 12:51 AM

Default Convert mpeg to 3GP free for your cell phone?

sponsored links

[b]How to convert MPEG to 3GP with Leawo Free 3GP Converter?[/b]

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/icon/k-video-3gp-converter.jpg[/img]

FREE full version software of [url=***********.leawo.com/video/mpeg-3gp-converter.html][i]MPEG to 3GP[/i] Converter is available for downloading that will convert MPEG to 3GP! Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-3gpconverter.html][i]Free Video to 3GP converter[/i] is to convert videos in any format to 3GP, 3GP2, for video playing on your 3G mobiles, including converting MPEG to 3GP and 3G2! Besides converting MPEG to 3GP, it supports to trim a video duration to save space, and also supports to crop the video dimension to your mobile phone screen, and it's for free!

[b]3 steps will show you how to [url=***********.leawo.com/video/mpeg-3gp-converter.html][i]convert MPEG to 3GP[/i] to play them on your 3G mobiles![/b]

[b]Step1. [/b]Input your MPEGs. Drag them in, or click "Add" to import. Have a preview by double clicking the file name. Choose "3GPP(*.3gp)" in "Style"

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/video/mpeg-3gps1.jpg[/img]

[b]Step2.[/b] Click "Customize" to adjust the video effects, trim a video clip you like, and crop for a video dimension to your screen.

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/video/mpeg-3gps3.jpg[/img]

Under "Effect", drag the slides of "Brightness" and "Contrast" for a better visual effect. Check "Flip" to turn the video upside down. Check the "Deinterlace" to remove the TV system video artifacts. Drag "Volume" slide to adjust the volume.
Under "Trim", set the "Start Time" and "End Time" points for a video length.
In the droplist of "Letter Box", select a "Crop" style, or adjust the offset values for a precise cropping.

[b]Step3.[/b] Click "Convert"in the bottom right to start the conversion, and DONE. Now, you could transfer the movie in 3gp or 3gp2 to your mobile phone and watch the movie in anywhere at any time.

That is all about how to [url=***********.leawo.com/video/mpeg-3gp-converter.html][i]convert MPEG to 3GP[/i] for cell phone. Wish it can help you.

Now download this Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-3gpconverter.html][i]Free 3GP Converter[/i] here.
Code:
***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-3gpconverter.html
Or Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-3gpconverter.html][i]MAC 3GP Converter[/i] for MAC users.
Code:
***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-3gpconverter.html

Tags
convert mpeg to 3gp