CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 09, 2009, 10:08 PM

Cool How to convert WMV to PSP with Leawo Free PSP Converter?

sponsored links

[b]How can I convert WMV movie to MP4 for playing the WMV on PSP?[/b]

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/icon/k-video-psp-converter.jpg[/img]

Most of PSP users want to upload movies, songs onto their PSPs for enjoyment, however, most of their videos and audios on their computers are either in .wmv or .avi format, which PSPs fail to read. So, in order to solve this problem, the must thing is to [url=***********.leawo.com/video/video-on-psp.html][i]convert WMV to PSP[/i] by some video converters.
Leawo Free [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html][i]Video to PSP Converter[/i] is to convert WMV to MP4 for PSP video, and convert WMV audio to MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, for PSP music!

Open the program, choose "PSP MPEG-4 Video (360x280)(*.mp4)" in "Style", and drag and drop your WMVs in or click "Add" to browse them in. Double click the file name to have a preview. Click "Convert" to start the conversion, wait for the output MPG files, and DONE

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/video/wmv-psps1.jpg[/img]

Tips: Under "Customize", there is "Effect" adjustment for a better visual effect, "Trim" to delete the bad spots and leave the good scenes, and "Crop" to remove the margins for a proper video dimension. This step can help to shrink the video size as well. If it's not needed, ignore it.

Click "[b]Customize[/b]":
Under "[b]Effect[/b]", drag the slides of "Brightness" and "Contrast" for a better visual effect. Check "Flip" to turn the video upside down. Check the "Deinterlace" to remove the TV system video artifacts. Drag "Volume" slide to adjust the volume.

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/video/wmv-psps2.jpg[/img]

Under "[b]Trim[/b]", set the "Start Time" and "End Time" points for a video length.
In the droplist of "Letter Box", select a "[b]Crop[/b]" style, or adjust the offset values for a precise cropping.

Now you can click ď[b]Convert[/b]Ē button to start video conversion. Fast conversion speed!

Here are some easy steps to convert [url=***********.leawo.com/video/video-on-psp.html][i]WMV to PSP[/i].

Now download this Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html][i]Free PSP Converter[/i] here
Code:
***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html
Or Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/mac-psp-converter/][i]MAC PSP Converter[/i] for MAC users.
Code:
***********.leawo.com/mac-psp-converter/

Tags
convert wmv to psp