CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 30, 2009, 08:03 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Here, I share a best [b]Video Converter for Mac[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html[/IMG], which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this [b]Total Video Converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/IMG].
Old Oct 31, 2009, 05:42 AM
Veteran

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use [b]mod video converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/IMG]. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html]mod converter[/b] also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter[IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/IMG]. it can convert almost all popular video format.
Old Nov 01, 2009, 07:08 PM

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the [b]DVD Converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html[/IMG] Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the [b]DVD Converter for Mac[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite-for-mac.html[/IMG] is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to [b]convert DVD[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/article/dvd-converter-suite.html[/IMG] or video step by step .
Old Nov 02, 2009, 06:42 AM
Veteran

Here, I share a best [b]Video Converter for Mac[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html[/IMG], which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this [b]Total Video Converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/IMG].
Old Nov 02, 2009, 07:17 PM
Veteran

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this [b]DVD Ripper[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html[/IMG] to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful [b]Video Converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/IMG]. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter[IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html[/IMG] to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
Old Nov 03, 2009, 06:38 AM
Veteran

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful [b]DPG Converter[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dpg-converter.html[/IMG]. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a [b]DPG Converter for Mac[/b][IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dpg-converter-for-mac.html[/IMG]. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. [b]DVD to DPG Converter[/b] [IMG]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-dpg-converter.html[/IMG]will help you to do that.