CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 19, 2009, 01:49 AM

Default The Revolutionary Change of Blu Ray Conversion Software

sponsored links

A revolutionary change of Blu Ray conversion software : Blu-Ray DVD Ripper appeared suddenly.

To tell the truth, I’m very surprised when I saw Blu Ray DVD Ripper online accidentally. Up to now, I have seen many versions of DVD Ripper, Blu-Ray Ripper... I think I can be an expert in this field, but what about this Blu-Ray DVD Ripper? Is it a kind of sensationalization, innovation or something else?

At first, I would guess Blu-Ray DVD Ripper combines the functions of Blu Ray Ripper and DVD Ripper. The surmise seems to be reasonable. doesn’t it ? So I download a Blu Ray DVD Ripper from Brothsoft. It is created by iToolSoft. Later I checked from the Internet, and it seems that only itoolsoft company has the Blu Ray DVD Ripper.

It is so amazing that I have never seen such a perfect Blu Ray conversion software. What on earth is it perfect? Want to know? Then, continue reading!

First, it really combines the functions of Blu Ray Ripper and DVD Ripper. Just As I guessed earlier, Indeed, It can covnert general DVD and Blu Ray. Its functions are powerful enough but do you still want to crave more?

However, there are more functions such as : When I choose the output file formats from the “Profile” combo box, I really shocked by a great variety of its output formats. (To tell the truth, I regret that I bought DVD Ripper and Blu Ray Ripper but the function is so powerful as this Blu Ray DVD Ripper and the price is higher than this).

You must think it would take more disc space and RAM since it is a combination for those two soft wares and it has all popular video and audio output formats. But it is not the truth. Actually, it is another breakthrough for iToolSoft Blu-ray DVD Ripper. That is why I call it a Revolutionary Change at first.

Its unique functions cannot be counted out in a word; I think you had better know more about on their URL.

[img]***********.itoolsoft.com/blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html[/img]